What if Po Survived Part 11

*We see everyone once again talking to each other*.

Issei: I must admit, being brought here was really something I'm kind of glad about. We get to see many universes.

Applejack: You've said it pal, wonder what other universes might have for us.

Ken Kaneki: In every universe, there are major changes. Some might be good, and some might be bad.

Lincoln: Can you explain how bad is it.

Ken Kaneki: Well a lot of things can go bad for a good reason or a bad reason, how while I really want to explain in detail, it's best to wait besides, some universes are best to not come across, it's best to leave it that way.

Rias: Does affect how we choose our actions and decisions.

Ken Kaneki: Yes, and you can guess a lot of your actions in the past would've turned out in a different way. Despite that, let's continue watching this.

*Everyone nods and looks towards the screen*

*Po shot her gun at Fiona, but the quick-witted Fiona dodged nimbly and fired back. Po ducked behind a tree and, without looking, unleashed a flurry of paintballs*.

*Fiona gasped as paint splattered across her armor, then laughed*.

Fiona: Nice shot! *Po emerged with a grin*.

Po: I wasn’t really aiming, you know. *Fiona chuckled*.

Fiona: In that case, I’ll retract my compliment. *They both laughed and stepped out of their cover*. So, what now?*Po shrugged*.

Po: I’m not ready for missions involving New Borns yet.*Fiona nodded*.

Fiona: I get it. I’ve had to pull back from missions, too. I had a bit of a meltdown with my gun and got demoted from the soldier to the communications officer. *Po sat on a fallen log, snorting*.

Po: Glad I haven’t hit that level of chaos yet.*Fiona smiled*.

Fiona: Same here. By the way, you’re actually pretty cool. *Po smiled and tilted her head*.

Po: Does this make us friends? *Fiona grinned back*.

Fiona: I guess so, friend! *Po's smile faded as he looked down*.

Po: You know, I didn't realize how much there was to the world until Walten showed up, and Tink turned into a giant hulk. *Fiona raised an eyebrow*.

Fiona: What do you mean?

Po: Well, Walter told me that my home wasn't exactly real. My friends and I were real, but we were living in a place full of illusions. *Fiona’s expression softened*.

Fiona: Oh, I'm sorry.

Po: No, it’s okay! *she replied quickly. Fake or not, it was still home to me. *she paused, then added with a hint of excitement*. But maybe I don’t want to go back there just yet. With everything that's happened and all these new Borns around, maybe Walter, Ron, and I should find our own place.

Leni: Awww, Po already wants her own home with Ron and you linky.

Lincoln: I think we already know that other me has feelings for po, even if she doesn't understand that feeling yet, but sure other me will explain to her when their war is over.