💘⚜️Hyunlix-Angel

✮⋆Ship:Hyunlix (Hyunjin x Felix)

✮⋆Type of story:Sad and angst

✮⋆Warnings:Suicide,mentionings of depression

♠︎•Hyunjin's Pov •♠︎

"Felix, calm down. We can work this out,just come down." I stare as Felix as he is at the edge of the building with his shoes off (A/N: before Koreans/Japanese off themselves, they take off their shoes)

"You don't know what shit I had to live through, you don't know what I have seen" Felix looks at me with such sorrow but pain in his life.

"I know I don't but I want to help you my love" This pains me to see him like this but he already told me if I move closer he will jump for sure.

I left my phone in the car since I was trying to get Felix to calm down. Something that he saw on his phone set him off on this.

"I can't be helped Hyunjin, you should know this, I got clean for you but it still eats me up inside. This place is a living hell." Felix says with tears streaming down his eyes.

I press the power on button on my phone 3 times to alert police to come. He really might do it this time. I talked him out of it 2 other times but this time is different.

"I am so proud of you Yongbok but there are bright times to come. What about Olivia and Rachel? You are their role models, and what about me?"

"Hyunjin, please stop. I can't deal with this" Felix grips his head before letting out a scream of frustration.

"Felix, what did you see on your phone to make you snap like this?" I need to know who is responsible for this mental breakdown this time.

"Nothing, I just can't stand feeling empty all the time like a zombie. I can't do nothing right so what is the point of living?" Felix snaps at me as he looks me straight into the eyes.

"Times will get brighter and you could be happy. I will give you the whole world if you want it even."

"Just because your family is rich doesn't make things any better" Felix rolls his eyes. I slowly begin to calm down as he is starting to be himself again.

"Did you even take your medicine?" He has been taking medication for depression and they help perfectly. Or at least I thought

"I'm going to be dead, Hyunjin. I left my stuff to you,I have my will made already. I have been waiting to be free so please, set me free. Let me go, find someone else that doesn't have problems. "

Where the fuck are the cops when you need them? "It was your brother, he brought up my past..with my father abusing me, to the cutting and even what happened with my mother." That asshole is going to be dead if Felix ends up dead.

"Don't pay attention to him,he is an asshole. He doesn't know you like I do,he doesn't love you like I do."

"There is nothing left for me."

"I was going to marry you,I was going to love you for the rest of my life. But now you are throwing it away because of pettiness?"

"So even you hate me now? Fine, I won't be your problem anymore." Felix says before turning around facing away from me.

"Felix, I love you please don't" I begin to cry as he leans forward as I run to grab his arm but it was too late, just a couple of seconds and I would have been able to grab him.

"Felix" I sob, kneeling down near his shoes, sadly smiling at the shoes. I bought him those on our 3rd anniversary,it was his favorite shoes.

I stay there for a while before I run out of tears but my heart is gone because it wil always be with him. I am loyal to him,even in death