⚜️Hyunbin-Colored Lies Part 1

✮⋆˙Ship:Hyunbin (Hyunjin x Changbin)

✮⋆˙Type of story :Angst (Smut is in the next part)

✮⋆˙Notes-Ahh sorry this is a bit of a long one, I promise that the next part will have smut in it. This was more of a background and build up but I didn't think that it'll go on this long. This oneshot is inspired by the song Ex the music video hence the paint on the windows but there will be other one shots that I am working on that are inspired from the mv

Changbin's Pov

This house to me is nothing but an empty place with memories of him,everything that I look at reminds me of Hyunjin. I can't even go past an empty corridor in this damned house without thinking of some event that happened with Hyunjin.

Hyunjin and I have been together for the past 3 years but I still remember the fight that we had as if it echoes in my ears

"Hyunjin,where are you going? Are you okay?" When I got home from work,he didn't say much to me, just occasionally walked past me but the lack of words and emotions from him was chilling. Or maybe it's because I was so used to him being emotional that I wasn't emotional enough.

"I can't take this anymore" I still remember that he had his back turned to me but his voice was telling me so much. His voice was telling me that he was about to break,that something was wrong. I was stupid not to recognize it back then.

"What is it this time?" I snapped at him like a fool when I should have listened to what he had to say back then.

"Why do you act as if I'm the only one in the relationship? All I ask is for a little attention every now and then and you call me emotional?" Hyunjin snapped. I still remember the tears welling up in his eyes that night.

I was worried that he would crash the car but I found out later that he went to the frat house that we partied at the day before. Chan,a friend of mine,is the leader there so of course he didn't say no to Hyunjin but still let me know he was there.

That next day after a long day of work I came back to an empty house except for a small thing of paint. I still remember watching him making delicate strokes on the canvas. I would be fascinated by it until he found out that I was watching him.

"You know,standing at the door for so long isn't good for you right, come here baby" I still remember his soft but smooth voice as it echoes in my head. All the memories of him do,sometimes I have to drink in order to get him off my mind.

I laugh softly walking closer to him before bending down a bit wrapping my arms around his waist before kissing his neck Every time that I smell paint I think of him. It's stupid the little things that remind you of the person but it's cute to remember the small things.

I just wish that I had one more chance with him but I know that it'll never happen. He thinks that I cheated on him but it's far from the truth. I didn't have time to explain it to him before he slammed the door. I can't blame Hyunjin for leaving,I can only hope that he's happy now.

I can only hope that he's doing better than I am. Here I am caught up in the past while he could be looking close to a brighter future. If only I didn't work so much and came home rather than work overtime,maybe then the relationship would have a better chance at surviving.

I walk into the garage for a moment as I sigh seeing the empty space beside my car,never once did I park my car where Hyunjin parked his. I left the house the same way that he left it because this is the house that I chose with him.

Hyunjin and I both paid for the house as when we bought it,I paid half and he paid half. But I gave him back his money as I put it in his bag. I'm rich so money to me means nothing but now I know that money can only buy things but it won't buy your happiness.