✨️Minsung-Sweets

⋆˙Ship:Minsung (Minho x Jisung )

✮⋆˙Type of story :Fluff

Jisung’s Pov

Life is a long string of wake up,work,die after work,cook,and sleep. The cycle seems to never break or at least that’s the way it seemed since I have been living with Minho. I feel Minho rub my chest before softly whispering “Sungie” 

I groan in response as I hear a breathy laugh erupt from him before he says “Wake up,I bought you a day off so that means we can do what we wish” 

“Oh you mean the shit we can’t do when we are at work,besides I still have to finish that mixtape and I still-” Minho kisses my lips softly. I open my eyes as I now know it’s hopeless to try to fall back to sleep now. 

I admire the sight beside me that I normally don’t have the time to do, seeing my man with his soft brown hair fluffed up and his bare slightly tanned sheets uncovered with the black sheets covering the lower half of him. 

“No,you don’t have any work to do and as for the rest of the things,as long as I’m beside you, I’m not feeling like paint is drying” He smiles before giving me another delicate and quick kiss. “Now let’s lay back in bed for a while” Minho rubs my bare chest again slowly back and forth.

“We still have things to do even if work is canceled which I don’t know what happened there” I tell him before he hooks his arm around my slender waist pulling me to his chest. 

“And who says that I’m willing to let you go so soon?” Minho whispers in my ear before kissing my neck. 

“I know your weak spots Min so don’t even try it” I mumble back to him trying to take his hand off one by one but he doesn’t budge a bit making me slightly smile because he’s just being so damn cute right now. 

“Try baby girl” He whispers before I tickle him on his sides and right under his arm as he pulls his arm back as I roll away quickly to the ground. “I guess the ground wanted to say Hi,you okay Ji?” 

“Next time don’t call me girl” I smirk just playing around with him as he gets up grabbing his boxers slipping them on before walking over to me. 

“Mmm I’ll think about it,need help up?” 

“Actually the floor is feeling pretty comfortable right now” I joke before standing up from our hardwood floor before walking out of our bedroom. 

“How nice,leaving your fiance behind. Anything could have happened” Minho jokes as I begin to prepare the ingredients for pancakes. 

“You’re not two and this isn’t a zoo, do I look like a knight in shining armor?” I ask him as I crack the eggs into the mixing bowl. 

“No but you should also know not to leave me alone.” I heard a hiss before something cold lands on my nose. Whip cream to be exact. I quickly turn around as Minho sprays more whip cream in my face. 

“LEE MINHO,YOU ARE SO DEAD” I yell playfully before he shakes his head taking off to the other side of the kitchen. The neighbors are probably hating us every day counting the noise they can hear sometimes in their house. 

“You’ll have to catch me first” Minho is being so playful which is unusual but kind of expected from the older male.  Minho slides past me spraying me again as I grab the fat free whip cream that we didn’t like and spraying it on the top of his head.

“And how do you think that I’m going to get that out?” Minho laughs, stopping in his place which is a bad move on his part. 

“That’s for me to know and for you to figure out” I said before spraying some on his face but this time rubbing it in so it looks like he is wearing a face mask. 

“JI.seriously” He laughs before walking past me wiping his face on a hand towel. Out of all the things that are disposable,why did he have to choose something that I have to wash? 

“Mhm now come on and I will fix your breakfast and if you're good, I will let you taste the batter” I wanted to cook for Minho for once since I know that Minho is the one that is cooking all the time. 

“What am I going to do without my cuddly teddy bear?” He says as he wipes the whip cream off of my face with a paper towel. 

“Nothing because neither of us can bare to part from each other” I whisper back to him 

“And I wouldn’t take life any other way other than here,with you, because you are what I call my everything.”

(Hii Rose here,sorry this is such a short one shot but I couldn’t think of much when it comes to fluff but here is my attempt so I hope that you liked it.)