🚫Minsung-Business Deal

✮⋆˙Ship:Minsung (Minho x Jisung )

✮⋆˙Type of story :Smut

✮⋆˙Kinks/Warnings:Hair pulling, Mirror Sex,Hand Jobs,slight dacryphilia,Omorashi/piss kink (Slight),Belly bulge, Hyung Kink,Riding

✮⋆˙Top:Minho

✮⋆˙Bottom:Jisung

Jisung's Pov

Today is the first interview,most people don't make it about the first few seconds. Mr.Lee doesn't play and he's the scariest CEO according to a lot of people. I won't let that get me down or get into my head, I'm determined to be a part of this company.

"Han Jisung,you may come in now" Mr.Seo says as he opens the door to his office "Good luck" He whispers to me,I'm not going to lie,now that he thinks that,I'm getting a bit nervous. In front of me is a older male with short brown hair and green eyes.

Mr.Lee studies me for a moment looking me up and down before he loosens his black tie a bit. It makes me wonder if he does that with everyone.

Maybe it's some type of mind game "Mr Han Jisung,thank you for taking time out of your day,please tell me why you think you are suited for this position?"

He's handsome,I will give him that, from his plump lips to his small veiny hands. "I think I could be a valuable asset to this company because I know how to work all the programs necessary in order to do my job. When I work,I tend to do things proficient and quickly"

"But quick isn't always the best,it's the quality of the work" He points out as I now know it's going to be a long ride.

"I also meet the deadlines as needed" I added in before he sighs leaning back in his chair as he shrugs off his black jacket leaving him in the white button up dress shirt. One that is tight in all the right places showing off his perfect figure.

I dry swallow thinking of the way that he could mess me up and even make me beg for more. "Well of course you do because that's what's expected of you. What about your education?" I'm beginning to wonder if he sheds something every question.

If so,he can keep on going,the show is quite entertaining. "Went to High school in Daegu and went to the university of Seoul for business and marketing" I try to focus on his eyes and not his chest but my eyes are betraying me,

"Mm" I can only imagine what he sounds like when he moans if that's what he sounds like right now. "Well it's impressive..top of the class for both majors..." He trails off as he looks at the paper as he unbuttons his shirt by one button.

"Yes sir-nim, I also worked for Daegu Law Firm as a secretary." I added to the sentence as he nodded, unbuttoning yet another button.

His golden skin is now showing more as his two open buttons. I want to run my hand down his chest to see how he reacted if he was having sex with me.

"Such a well known company and hard to get into,there must be something special about you" He leans forward bracing his elbows on the desk as he folds his hands together.

He's gotten closer to me and my hormones can't take much of this hotness. And yet this could be my potential boss.

This might be harder than I thought. Mr.Lee pulls his chair back some as he spreads his legs wide open displaying his goods a bit. I wonder if he's the type to be vocal as someone gives him head or if he's the soft panting type.

Fuck,I can't be thinking about that right now,if I ever want to get this job,I need to focus. "And why did you depart from the company?" He looks me in the eyes so intensely as his lips are slightly parted.