🚫Minsung-Bare Emotions

⋆˙Ship:Minsung (Minho x Jisung )

✮⋆˙Type of story :Smut

Warnings/kinks:Spanking,praise kink

Top:Jisung

Bottome:Minho

Minho’s Pov

“So what? Are you going to walk away now? Do you think walking away will do anything? Be a man about it and face me” I almost yell to him as my blood boils in anger. Jisung spins around as his amber eyes are filled with anger and sorrow. 

“Do you even care about me Minho?” His lips quiver as he stares at me,if looks could kill,I would be chopped up over and over and it kills me to see him like this but in order to make things better,this is necessary. 

“D-do I even care? Do you not see the way I look at you,the way that I touch you, and talk to you? You are my person, my sunshine in the darkness and I would never dare not to love you Han Jisung. I’m not some player.”

“Why does everything have to be a struggle with you?” Tears slowly roll down his tanned skin as his eyes remain on mine. “All I want you to do is be open,is that so fucking hard to do?” He’s right,I never did have anyone in the past to help bare my burden so I bottle things up. 

“I don’t know how to do that Jisung but I want to,I want you to know that I long for you,I love you with all my soul. Maybe I should leave before we can’t fix this” I step closer to the door before Jisung grabs my wrist as his long fingers wrap around my small wrist. Tears are threatening to spill out as I glance at him.

“I just want you to be open,I never meant for this to be an argument” He leans against the door as his other hand is on the door. I notice the way his veiny hands are more prominent but for now I don’t dare to look him in the eyes. 

Jisung delicately places his finger under my chin tilting my head up to look at him “Look me in the eyes when you are looking at me,got it?” He seductively whispers to me as I look into his eyes. Neither of us dared to move as if we got lost in a different world and time stopped. 

“Loving you isn’t a losing game is it?” There’s the vulnerability under all the anger and fighting,that’s where I needed to be. A tear dripped down his full cheeks before he leans in  close almost close to kiss me “I love you”

“Our love is like a flame,the spark of our love ignites a passionate flame. Our love is like a fire that warms us on the coldest of nights. Don’t ever doubt us,don’t ever give up on us” He softly sighs looking down at my lips before he kisses my neck. 

Each kiss he makes on my neck causes a thousand tingles down my spine. “Please forgive me” he softly whispers against my skin before he looks into my eyes in an almost pleading manner. He plants a kiss on my cheek then behind my ear where the tattoo ‘J’ is,we got that couple's tattoo back in November,our anniversary. 

“Then fuck me like you mean it Ji” I whisper into his ear before he picks me up as I wrap my legs around his slim waist as I kiss him passionately 

He carries me into our bedroom laying me on the bed but he stands in front of me with a seductive demeanor as his eyes are still on me but softer than what they were before. “Just because my little submissive baby wants to be fucked,doesn’t mean it’ll happen so soon” 

I shive slightly as his voice has deepened but the way I can see his thick erection through his pants makes me want to get down on my knees and blow him. I want to hear the sweet sound of his moans as my mouth glides up and down his length. 

“I think someone needs a punishment for being so naughty” His eyes slightly glimmer with mischief. He holds onto my waist before slowly falling down to my belt. His hand slides around the rim of the belt,slowly torturing me,driving me crazy.