⚜️🚫Hyunho-Answering Machine

✮⋆˙Ship:Hyunho (Hyunjin X Minho)

✮⋆˙Type of story :Smut

✮⋆˙Kinks/Warnings:BDSM,Bondage,blow jobs,

✮⋆˙Top:Minho

✮⋆˙Bottom:Hyunjin

+×Hyunjin's Pov*+×

One year ago

"You don't trust me after all these years and now you are packing up without a word?" I ask him as he runs his fingers through his brown hair before I turn around as I can't watch him walk out of our apartment.

"Sure walk away like you always do,what happened to never giving up?" Minho says which makes me quickly turn around to look at him

"You are the one in the wrong,kissing a male in a club." I tell him as he just sighs, tossing a thumb drive to me.

"Since you don't trust me and don't believe me,I have to clear my head. I can't live with someone who doesn't believe in me. Have a good life Hwang, I need some space to think"

My knees buckle right there and then as my eyes water "Don't go Minho,please let's work this out" Even though I know that he can't hear me,I still like to believe that he could. I still hoped that he would walk through that door and talk it out with me or say that he forgot something.

Tears begin to slip down my cheeks as the one person that I had that I love with all my heart that wasn't family is gone.I lean my head against the door staying there until sunrise waiting for the knock on the door but no one came back.

"Goodbye Lee" I whisper as I fall asleep, giving up on even calling him at this point. When I wake up in the morning,I grab the flashdrive off of the floor as I stand up walking to the computer and inserting the flash drive into my computer.

As I watch, I notice it's the security camera for the club that we were at before everything collapsed. I watch the full thing as Minho was telling me the truth as right after I walked away,he punched the other guy in the mouth before running after me.

So Minho was right and I was the asshole. Maybe I deserve to be alone after all the hell I put him through.

Three years later:Minho's Pov

I still can't get over him after all this time but I am sure by now that he has moved onto someone else right? There is no way after I moved to Paris for a while,three years of time passed and who knows what happened and he still feels the same way.

I was 23 and he was 20,I can't now just decide that I want him after all,was he really mine in the first place? That man is like a model,anyone would be dumb not to be his boyfriend. I should have stayed with him and talked it out but I lashed out.

I pick up the phone dialing his old number hearing it ring multiple times as it goes to voicemail which makes my hopes drop 'You have reached the voicemail box of Hwang Hyunjin, if this is a telemarketer,I'm not buying or believing your scam. If It is Friday,I'm at home, If its the weekend, I'm clubbing. P.S if this is Minho,I still love you"

I drop my phone on the couch as I can't believe those words and the fact he put it on the voicemail. So he's at home now huh? I lean my head back softly laughing as tears slips down my face before I slide down the wall "Hyunjin..I love you too" I called three more times just to hear that message and his voice again.

Those words mean more than anything else did but what if that was old...maybe I am getting my hopes up. But to hear those words again from him,I could die a happy man almost. Maybe there is still hope to fix this and try again.

Maybe then I won't fuck it up as bad as I did last time,I don't want to lose him but if it's old,then maybe I have lost him already.

One Week Later