🎟Jilix-Ghosts

✮⋆˙Ship:Jillix (Jisung x Felix)

✮⋆˙Type of story :Smut and potential book

✮⋆˙Kinks/Warnings:Nipple play,riding,hospital sex, semi public sex.

✮⋆˙Top:Felix

✮⋆˙Bottom:Jisung

Felix's Pov

"He's losing too much blood,we have to give him more blood" I feel lighter and as if the cord that I was once hanging onto is slowly snapping. My vision is going in and out "Please save him" Is the last thing that I heard before seeing blinding lights.

A man stands in front of me now through pure light "State your name" Where am I? There has to be something that leads me to wind up here.

"What is this place?" I ask him,I don't know him and yet he seems familiar at the same time. Who is he?

"I said please state your name"

"Felix Lee" That's how they would word it in Australia and it's the way it is on my birth certificate so that's the way I have to put it.

"It's your time to come with me,to heav-" My grandmother comes up behind him out of nowhere patting his shoulder, silencing him. Tears begin to roll down my cheeks,oh how I missed her.

"Grandma,I miss you,I'm so ha-"

"Felix,I don't have much time left to tell you but go back to the people that you love. It's not your time yet,get out of here" She says before she looks to her left then to the right.

"Wait,what do you-" I couldn't finish my sentence before she pushed me backwards as I suck in a very painful breath.

"I WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO YONGBOK" I hear Jisung scream as I begin to cough a bit still trying to catch my breath. Am I dead? Is that why he's saying I'm dead? I try to raise up but the doctors stop me.

"Mr Han,we only now started to clot the bleeding." And they couldn't alert my husband about that?

"I don't give a damn,I'm not letting my husband suffer because he think that I'm dead" I nudge the doctor's hands off of my shoulder before grabbing the IV Pole and dragging it into the hallway.

As I exit the room I gasp to see all the patients with different types of wounds and injuries wandering the halls. They shouldn't be allowing them to wander these halls in that condition. What kind of hospital is this?

I follow the sounds of Jisung and nurses talking and arguing before I enter the room seeing his doctor's coat soaked in blood. His eyes water as he sees me. "Felix..no they coded you,this can't be real"

"But it is my love" I whisper to him as I pull him into a warm embrace. I feel his whole body shakes as he cries as he strokes my head slowing burying his head into my shoulder.

"Felix. You need to go back into your room and lay down,that will help to make sure you don't bleed out again"

"There are worse trauma people here than me" I whisper to him before he lets go of me as he looks at me with bewilderment in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" He turns to one of the doctors "You didn't see anything in the CT scan did you? I didn't but maybe I missed something" He draws his hand over his face as I can tell he's tired. I'm a nurse here and he's a doctor here. We work together in a pair and that's how we met and fell in love.

"No Dr.Han,there is no head trauma as we have checked earlier when he was stabbed" Which is why I lost so much blood.

"What is the code here?" I ask them before Jisung sighs sitting down as he pulls me into his lap since he figured I was going to be stubborn about it.