17|Nasty 19

A/N— As promised, also this chapter uses a lot of imagery. Vote, comment & enjoy!

Kaida 'Indigo' Aoki| 19

📍Jamwest Motorsports & Adventure Park

"Yah move suh slow Kaida!" Keemo teases zooming past me on his ATV and I hiss my teeth, "A wah yuh crash" I yell back and he laughs.

Mi nuh know why mi take up mi nuff self gone race wid them big back man yah and now mi inna last place.

I should've stayed back with the girls but no mi wah have fun and enjoy myself.

Mi will turn back and nuh bother eno

Revving the bike to gain speed, I focus on trying to catch up with them. Coming in view of Shako's bike I manoeuvre around him speeding past and he curses loudly.

Laughing as I drive through some water, I catch up with Keemo who now looks shocked to see me, putting up my middle finger I speed past him.

Then a who did say mi cyah drive

Pulling in fifth out of the eight of us, I rejoice happy to beat Keemo who now had to pay Mari a stack because I beat him.

"A waphm to some boy princess, them nuh know yah bad driva" Syn says taunting his friend and we all laugh.

"A nuh me alone she beat eno" Keemo says and Njay fan him off while laughing, "Stop look company pussy"

As the guys playfully argue with each other about their bets, I walk over to the girls who were sitting separately.

Yuri and Aspyn, the triplet's little sister, were sitting together while Priscilla was over by another table on her phone.

One big argument inna the house between Yuri and Priscilla over Njay when me and Mari did upstairs a open presents.

How it start a because Priscilla never like how Yuri did all up inna Njay and him never did a ease her off.

Not wanting to be in the middle, mi just make Mari deal with it cause at the end of the day it's between two people I really care about and mi nah choose nuh side.

"Pris!" I called for her and she looked up, "Fawud nuh" I tell her as I went to sit with Yuri and Aspyn.

Looking over to the guys who were enjoying themselves, mi nuh wah nuh separation between us girls and mi cyah take the negativity especially today.

"Whatever's going on between you two, table it for today and let's enjoy my birthday. We can sort it out tomorrow" I say looking between them and Yuri nods while Pris rolls her eyes.

"Am I missing something?" Aspyn asks and I shake my head when the guys walk over to us.

"This a nuh the last stop suh nuh get comfortable, we ago get some food. Unuh fawud" Mari says to us and we stand.