🚫🎟SeungIN-Acting In Love Part 2

✮⋆Ship name: SeungIN ( I.N/Jeongin x Seungmin)

✮⋆˙Type of story :Smut

✮⋆˙Kinks/Warnings: Praise kink,riding,Semi public sex

✮⋆˙Top:Jeongin (I.N)

✮⋆˙Bottom:Seungmin

Seungmin's Pov

It's been a week since whatever happened with Jeongin happened and I couldn't be more confused. Tonight happens to be a late night filming night and let me tell you,I was not looking forward to it.

"One more scene people and we can go home" The director yells before I hear Jeongin cuss and mutter something under his breath. I'm glad the director is fired up even though all he's doing is sitting on his ass yelling directions.

A monkey could do that job if they knew how to speak English. "You know,it's probably going to be 3 in the morning before we get done with this.How about you coming and spending the night at my place?"

Does he do this to all the actors that he acts with? Has he ever acted in a boy love either? I never thought to ask that question but for someone that has been in this industry for a while,I have to be cautious. Even if I did have sex with him last week.

I can't let my heart and feelings get in the way with logic "I think I'll be okay,I've been acting for a while and there have been later cuts than this." That's the truth but I also never shoot a film or a drama this far away from my apartment either.

"I have been a fan of you since before I became an actor two years ago,I know you said once that you bought an apartment in Seoul which is a four hour drive. You can't wait that long to sleep,you might fall asleep at the wheel"

He's right and I didn't know that he was a new actor nor did I know that he was a fan of mine either "Did you agree to this drama just because of me?" I hope this isn't a stalker type of situation but I don't think he's like that.

Jeongin laughs before shaking his head "Hell no,I don't get the privilege to choose who I work with or when. Only my agent gets to and I'm not close to her" He whispers in my ear. "I'm not playing with you,I'm interested in you and I know you are as well"

He runs his hand down my tie as the next scene that we are going to film is where Dal and Taeyang meet again. Dal did leave at one time because of a job offer but couldn't part from him. "Do I? How do you know that little fox?"

"I'm a dom Seungmin and I think you know that by the way you were sore last time we had a interesting 'rehearsal'" Jeongin whispers in my ear before pulling almost fully away staring into my eyes.

It feels like my whole body is on fire right now from the way that he's looking at me or the way he makes me feel emotionally. "Maybe I can stay the night with you,I think I have been bad so I need a reminder on how to be good."

"I said I was a dom and not your dom so what makes you think that I will fuck you like you want me to?" He stands up from his folding chair as he stands in front of me getting in between my legs.

"And who says I don't want you to be my dom either?" I whisper back to him but he just leans forward with his hand now pressing on my crotch. His face keeps on getting closer and closer to me as if he was going to kiss me.

"Say the magic word pup" He grins, that's a new nickname for me but I find it cute the way he has changed.

"Mmm no" I look him in the eyes with a slight smirk. He softly laughs before raising my chin up with his finger.

"Say again" the look he's giving me with his sharp eyes makes me want to melt and step down. But it's too late for that.

"No, N O, nope. Not until you become my dom." What the hell am I even saying? This man has made me lose my sanity.