🚫⚜️Seungbin-Recall

✮⋆˙Ship: Seungbin (Seungmin X  Changbin)

✮⋆˙Type of story :Smut and Angst

✮⋆˙Kinks/Warnings: Voice kink, Orgasm Denial, Hyung kink, Praise Kink, Hand Jobs, Orgasm control/delay

✮⋆˙Top:Changbin

✮⋆˙Bottom:Seungmin

Seungmin's Pov

Being a ceo's assistant is tiring and the work never ends either. "Seungmin,have you gotten that document sent yet?" Ceo Han asks as he leans back in his office chair. His dark cold eyes are rested on me before I nod, handing him the copy of the email and document attached since I have to be the one who edits it and communicates with the client.

"Good work Mr.Kim,You just need to send one more email out to Feret co and then you are free to go home early, I appreciate the hard work you-Go on and answer that" He gestures to my ringing phone as I politely bow down before exiting the room and down the hallway.

I pull my phone out of my pocket to see that it's the hospital that's calling "Is this Kim Seungmin?" A female asks as I sigh thinking it could be my brother that has a weak heart. I really hope nothing too bad happened.

"Yes ma'am" I reply back to her as there are a few clicks before she begins to speak.

"Seo Changbin is in a coma after a car hit his car head on as he's currently in ICU. He hasn't woken up but you are his emergency contact so I wanted you to know." She says before hanging up. The rest of my body feels numb but the tears are running down my face.

I run to my car starting the engine up before pressing the gas pedal as fast as I could go without killing myself. I race into the hospital "Kim Seungmin,here to see Seo Changbin,I'm his emergency contact" The nurse nods before bringing me to his room.

"What have the doctors said so far? When did this happen?" I ask them before she looks at her clipboard.

"The doctors don't know why this is happening other than his own will or he's in too much pain. The blood work and imaging came out good but we don't know when he'll wake up either" I walk into the room shutting the door before grabbing a chair as I sit down next to him.

I hold his hand tightly in both of my hands as I try not to cry again. I don't hardly ever cry but even thinking about Changbin leaving me or dying makes me cry. "Changbin,baby, I know sometimes I can be a bit cold but I just want you to know that I love you very much and I will protect you"

I look up at his vitals before resting two of my fingers on his wrist as I notice that he has stitches in a lot of places. I think the windshield busted and he raised his arms up to block the incoming glass. "You have been working so hard and I will be here when you wake up"

I'll have Felix go into our apartment and get my computer for work as I text my boss saying I will be going remote for a while due to a personal matter. It doesn't seem like his heart beat is that much faster than when I'm with him. Or maybe he knows that I'm here.

They say people in a coma can hear you and I hope that's the case

A few months later

I have been watching him this whole time waiting for him to wake up but looks like my months of praying and waiting came to use as his eyes flutter open as he looks over at me before he yanks his hand out of mine and scoots himself closer to the bed "Who are you?"

My heart sinks when he says that,he forgot...he truly forgot me or did he forget everything? I grab a pen "What is this?"

He softly laughs as I still see the panic in his eyes as he scans me up and down. "Are you from another planet? Silly,that's a pen" He smiles a bit making my heart melt a bit but I would rather have my heart melt than shattered.