🚫Minlix-Untouched

✮⋆Ship:Minlix (Minho x Felix
✮⋆Type of story: Smut
✮⋆Kink/Warnings:Semi public sex,grinding
✮⋆Switch (mainly top):Minho
✮⋆Switch (mainly bottom):Felix

Felix’s Pov

Minho holds me by the waist as he brings me into the bar ‘Eclipse’ , a new bar that opened up here recently. The lowly lit bar is a refresher for the eyes, making it easier to do ‘things’ “Ready to have a little fun baby?” Minho whispers in my ear as he glides his hand up and down my side slowly..

“Well of course,I would go anywhere with you” I tell him before whispering in his ear “And who knows,you might get lucky tonight” I brush my hand against his clothed dick before Minho leans down  whispering in my ear.

“Behave Yongbokie '' He grips my waist a bit tighter with his slightly larger hands as he smirks a bit. This is going to be a fun long night. He finds a couch within the dark club as the music blares in our ears.

“One Fruity drink for him and I’ll do a few shots of whiskey” Minho orders for us as he knows exactly what type I like and that I have a hard time deciding so the bartender could decide. The tall waiter brings us the drinks as I sit down next to Minho.

“You look so hot tonight with those skinny black jeans and that white shirt” I whisper in his ear before unbuttoning a button with one hand. He looks over to me with a slight grin on his pretty lips. Lips that are begging me to kiss them,lips that have been around my cock before.

“You’re the star tonight my love,such a stunning man and the way that black shirt clings in all the right places with those hips” He whispers before tilting his head a bit, placing a small kiss on my neck. A kiss that was light as a feather but I swear I can still feel his breath on my neck.

His presence is mesmerizing and so addicting as if I could never stop if he was a drug. “Really?” I lower my voice a bit before sliding my hand down his thick thigh while watching his reactions. Minho shakes his head a bit looking into my eyes.

“Do you seriously think that you can top me?” Minho’s eyes are filled with excitement,lust and curiosity. He swipes his tongue against his lips almost as a way to tempt me. To make me give in to what would be a very dirty situation.

Before I was with Minho,I was a switch but not like I mind but I want to be the one to give him pleasure this time. I take a finger placing it under his chin tilting it up forcing him to look in my eyes

“Alright then don’t say that I didn’t warn you”  I softly purr before kissing his plump lips slowly tasting the small hint of whiskey on his lips. His hands grasps my hips pulling me closer to him until I decide to sit on his lap straddling his leg

The kiss becomes more passionate and desperate as my hand is now on his toned chest. I open another of his buttons, placing my hand on his bare skin making him softly gasp in my mouth.

I take it as an opportunity to deepen the kiss as Minho tightens his grip on my hips. I slowly pull my hips closer to his by slowly pressing down on his thigh. He moans in my mouth kissing me faster before breaking the kiss.

“Lee Felix,you are going to be the death of me” He whispers against my lips as I can feel his breath on mine.

“Then let me make your death worth it Lee Minho but first drink love” I whisper softly to him before grabbing the shot glass of whiskey as he raises his eyebrow at me but still parts his plump pink lips.

I place the glass to his lips slowly pouring it into his mouth, watching his prominent adams apple bob up and down swallowing each drop. “What are you doing, my kitten?” He asks me emotionless which means that he’s trying to hide his emotions for now so he can maintain himself in public.

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m taking care of your problem down there” I pull my hand slowly down his chest before pressing down with the heel of my hand on his clothed cock. He gasps softly, leaning his head back before looking at me.

“Then bathroom?” He whispers before placing a small kiss on my neck like a brush of a butterfly wing.

“Instead let's make a bet” I lower my voice a little bit to my natural voice as I feel him shiver against me in pleasure. He loves my deeper voice,it was one of the first things that turned him on when we first had sex.

“Sounds interesting,go on” He mumbles as his fingers need my hips slowly but he remains eye contact with me. The eye contact alone is intense desire and slight desperation.

“I bet I could make you cum first without having to take this into the bathroom” I seductively whisper in his ear before he nips my ear gently before replying back to me

“What are the terms?” He asks as I can tell I am tempting him even more as the seconds go by. I know his weak spots like he knows mine. We know each other’s bodies better than we know how to breathe.

“If I win,we can go home and I can show you some better kinkier sex with me as the top.” I pause as Minho rubs my nipple from under my shirt making my breath hitch. Already starting to make this more interesting huh?
“And if I win?” Minho asks as a smirk plays on his lips making things even harder for me to breathe at the moment.

“If you win,you can do any kink you want on me or you can fuck me where ever you want and I can’t say no to the location” I know that Minho wouldn’t take it too extreme like in the wide open or in front of people we know and where they can fully see.

“Deal” He pressed his lips against mine before slowly pulling away looking me in the eye “Good luck” I don’t think I need any luck just by the way that he reacted to me by just grinding on him once.

I press myself down on him this time harder and faster creating more friction but this time not stopping making him even more breathless. He grips my hips harder as I whisper in his ear “How does that make you feel Min?”

“So good,so fucking good” He mumbles before he begins to kiss and suck on my neck slowly making me softly moan. He slowly takes off my shirt as I grind on him hard when he begins to swirl his wet tongue around my nipple.

“Minho” I moan as I rutt against him chasing for release for the both of us now but by the panting and the sweat dripping from him,I say that he’s closer. He slowly runs his fingers down my back making me moan softly in pleasure as I feel the pressure build up even more.

Minho sneaks his hand down my pants as he begins to slide his hand up and down my shaft as I grind on his thigh and now his hand. “Fuck Minho” He swipes the precum from the tip making it even harder not to cum in his hand right there and then.

“I-I’m getting closer” Minho whines softly in my ear as I take it as a signal to go faster and harder before I couldn’t hold back anymore cumming into his hand but I see him lean his head back moaning. “Let’s call this round a draw”