Senior And Junior-7

Sam: Seri naan thoonga poren!

Sam bid his friends bye and entered his room removing his shirt. He switched off the lights before laying on his bed with a thud as his body ached so much due to the travelling and the stomach full of food he had with his friends in the restaurant was making him feel more tired. He turned to the other side but the heart shaped pillow that was lying at the corner caught his attention.

Just its one glance made numerous butterflies to fly in his stomach as he stretched his arm to pick it up. Once he took it, he faced the ceiling and raising both his arms up holding the pillow in both his hands. He stared at it and in a sudden flash her shy face came infront of his eyes making him chuckle.

That evening was something he wouldn't forget ever. That day gave him actual idea in him about her and that evening affirmed it. He placed it on his clothed chest and hugged the pillow. He closed his eyes as he was reminded of the happening.

Flashback:

Sam gave a casual look and looked around when Sivaangi walked towards him.

Sivaangi: Hello.....

She said enthusiastically and Sam looked at her. For a second he cursed himself for hearing the evergreen Ilayaraja bgms at the back of his head seeing her. The evening sky behind her with the birds flying in flock towards its nest, she looked divine.

Sivaangi: Neenga Devarkonda dhaana?

Sam: Aama.....

Sivaangi: Epdi ivlo charming-ah irukinga?

The admiration in her eyes while questioning him made him blush. Though he tried to stay calm and say that it was her eyes which always finds him charming, he was also aware that she was speaking to Vijay devarkonda and not Sam Vishal.

Sam: Kadavul-ku dhaan theriyum! Avaru vandhu oru.... Oru nalla mood-la irukumbodhu enna padachi irupaaru.....

He himself ended up giggling at his reply when Sivaangi joined him forgetting their play.

Makapa: Ouhh....

Priyanka: What do you mean?

Makapa: Appo Mr.Murugan ah eppo padachapdi?

Everyone laughed at what Makapa said and Priyanka handed the heart shaped pillow to Sivaangi.

Sivaangi: Naan ungalukaga oru gift-uh vechi iruken!

Sam: Kailaye vechitu.... Therinjiduchu.....

Sivaangi slapped her forehead mentally before hiding the pillow behind her.

Sivaangi: Cha.... Naan ungalukaga oru gift-uh vechi iruken.....

Priyanka: Kudu....

Sivaangi slowly showed him the pillow and held it with both her hands. She stretched her arms towards him and Sam slowly took it from her looking at her grinning widely.

Suddenly all of them heard people clapping to see a small crowd formed and they were happily clapping looking at the happenings.

Arun: Aiyayooo neenga ellaam nenaikura maadhiri illa..... Chumma oru skit idhu!

Arun cleared the air and the crowd understood that it wasn't a real proposal but a planned skit. The crowd moved away and SamSiv stood awkwardly.

They had their usual fun eating the chaats and ice creams. But before they could leave, Sam bought the pillow for himself blabbering some reasons to the others thinking that they believed whatever he said.

Flashback ends:

Sam sighed before blushing again. He closed his eyes to get some sleep but her face appeared in front of his eyes while he struggled to sleep feeling his body ache. And that's when he understood why humans quoted that 'People in love loose their sleep' .