4.

-formula 1 group-

Max: Seb, Kimi are you guys going to answer my question?

Nico: What question Max?

Kevin: God you are stupid.

Nico: Fuck off.

Max: Why were Seb and Kimi together when Mick asked to pick him, Lance and Esteban up.

Nando: I smell gossip.

Lewis: you sound like JB right now...

Logan: Who is JB?

Lewis: Jenson is a retired formula 1 driver, and he is a good friend of me, Fernando and Seb.

Nando: And of mark and Britney.

Lewis: yes and them. Can we go back to Seb right now?

Logan: Wait Britney as in Britney Spears?

Seb: Logan we will talk about Britney an other time alright?

Seb: Max to answer your question, yes me and Kimi were together. To talk about this I would like to invite you all to my house for a movie night tomorrow. Please let me know if your coming then I can make sure I have popcorn and drinks.

Everyone: I'll come.

Nando: Can I take someone with me?

Seb: Ofcource

Seb pov:

I closed the groupchat and put my phone away when I saw Kimi drive the car into our driveway.

Mick: Seb can we stay the night at yours? Because else we have to go home and then tomorrow we have to go here again.

Seb: Ofcource Mick.

I handed mick the key of the front door and the three guys rushed into the house. Kimi and I also got out of the car. I felt Kimi grabbing my hand. We walked into our house still holding hands. When Mick saw this he started talking.

Mick: Lance, Este. I need to tell you two something. If Seb and Kimi approve Ofcource.

Kimi: bwoah, it's okay Mick.

Mick: Seb and Kimi are dating. This isn't just Seb his house it is also Kimi his house.

Esteban: congratulations guys.

Lance: How long are you two together now?

Seb: Since July 2005.

Esteban: But that is almost 19 years... How many people know this.

Seb: Our griddads know so do our biological parents and Mick knows.

Kimi: bwoah our other gridbrothers don't know but they don't matter.

Mick: That's sweet but don't tell them.

Kimi: Ofcource not.

Lance: Wait you two are dating for 18+ years and told 7 people just 7!

Kimi: yes.

Seb: But let's go to bed it's almost midnight.

Mick, Esteban and Lance: Okay goodnight Seb and Kimi.

When the boys went upstairs. Kimi pulled me in a hug.

Kimi: And how does it feel that we told them?

Seb: It feels great Schatz.

Kimi gave me a sweet and slow kiss when we pulled away I hugged him again. After our hug we went to bed.