𝟓.

《𑁍》

__________

Soonold
Online

Wonton:
My treat tonight
At My apartmt

Soonold:
OMG did u finally quit
M so proud of my hoe

Wonton:
Not really
I will tyl

Soonold:
Wow I was about to cry u shit
And yea I will be there soon!

Wonton:
Okay, soon

Soonold:
You really need to stop
with those Man

Wonton:
👍

_________

Few hours later

'Heaven's cloud' Apt. block no. 6

Room no. 017

Jeon Wonwoo

"So you are telling me that you didn't quit yet?" Soonyoung said as he munched on his pizza slice.

"Something like that..", Wonwoo replied while grabbing a pizza slice for himself.

The two of them were now currently sitting on a Wonwoo's silver grey couch, beside each other while eating the pizza kept on the black glass teapoy infront of them, along with few drinks and french fries.

"Ya, Wonwoo-ya..," Soonyoung said with his mouth full, he paused to gulp it down then continued. "I told you that you had to quit not to get a vacation for a month."

"Well, I can't say no to the Chairman... You know how important he is to me." Wonwoo said while taking a bite of his own.

"Sigh.. so what after this vacation?" Soonyoung said as he took another slice in his hand.

"He did say that I can choose to quit even after that.. and you know that I have made up my mind after all." Wonwoo said as he finished his slice.

"Great. Hope you will stick to that till the end." Soonyoung replied as he put the entire slice in his mouth.

"Ofcourse. Why would I change my mind?" Wonwoo said as he rolled his eyes and reached out to pick another pizza slice.

"For real though." Soonyoung said, with his cheeks puffed up. He gulped it down after chewing for few seconds and then continued.

"You have wasted enough time in that company it's time for you to find someone to grow old with." Soonyoung said as he grabbed one of the beer cans on the teapoy.

"Does that mean you're dying tomorrow?" Wonwoo cocked an eyebrow then chuckled.

"Ofcourse not! I will be there to trouble you till death does us apart. Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about." Soonyoung said as he rolled his eyes and opened his can.

"How are things going with you and Jihoon?" Wonwoo questioned, changing the topic as he took a bite from his pizza slice.

"Well, we have been so in love as always." Soonyoung replied with a cheeky smile.

"Gross.. I meant that have you talked with your parents about you too being together?" Wonwoo asked as he rolled his eyes, still munching on his pizza.

"Not .. yet." Soonyoung said as his smile dropped then he started drinking.