The Class from Hell

"Fuck!" Frank yelled as he got pelted with yet another dodge ball.

It was amazing the coach didn't notice.

Mr. Henworth had a hearing problem, or so he says.

Maybe if Frank just left no one would notice.

He waited till he thought no one was paying him any attention and sulked towards the door.

He had it open and was almost out when he heard someone yell, "Mr. Henworth, new kid is trying to leave!"

So close.

Mr. Henworth looked up to see Frank slowly walking back into the gym and Mr. Henworth decided then and there that this new kid was a lost cause.

Frank walks through the door to Mr. Henworth's office and starts trying to explain himself when the coach just waves Frank off.

"Just go, I expect to  see you after school though," Mr. Henworth said.

Shit. He already had a detention with Mr. Dickens, should he tell Mr. Henworth or just skip one.

"Excuse me Mr. Henworth," Frank said standing in the doorway of the office.

"What," Mr. Henworth replied clearly annoyed Frank was still in his presence.

"Nevermind."

And with that Frank left the gym and went off to explore the rest of the school.

He saw the library, the cafeteria, the Science hall, the English hall, the Math hall -though he already knew where that was- the History hall, and last the music hall.

He knew already that this place would make it all worth it, though he was severely pissed he didn't have a music class this semester.

When it was time Frank went to all his other classes. They all went the same, him walking in, not telling the teacher his name, being judged by the other students, and judging them right back.

The only difference was that the rest of the day he actually paid attention during his classes.

When the day was over Frank was contemplating about what to do with his two detentions when it really hit him. Two detentions, on the first day no less! His dad would be pissed.

Eventually he decided to go to Mr. Dickens for detention.

He walked in and realized he wasn't the only one there.

There were about 7 other people and they all seemed huddled around on guy  in particular.

Frank could see why...

He felt his already skinny jeans tightening and sat down in the closest desk trying to convince himself over and over again, "Frankie you're straight, Frankie you're straight, Frankie you're
straight."

It didn't work. So he put his head down and started thinking disgusting thoughts.

Grandma? No, he just thought of the boy.

His dad naked? No, he just kept going back to that boy.

Nothing was working so he pulled his black hoodie out of his bag and tied it around his waist.

After Mr. Dickens came in and called roll, Frankie raised his hand.

"Can I go to the restroom?"

"Sure," Mr. Dickens replied not even looking up from his paper work.

Frank rushed out and down the hall to get himself together.

He splashed water on his face, tried to think nastier thoughts, but nothing worked.

"I can't really be turned on by a guy can I?" Frank pondered, he was straight after all.

He finally gave up on trying to convince himself and entered on of the stalls, quickly pulling down his pants and boxers and rubbing his boner slowly going faster and faster while trying to keep quiet.

Almost reaching his climax Frank heard the door open and then three different voices talking about some girl.

They left and he thought he was in the clear but didn't know how long he had been in the restrooms.

He finished as quick as he could, pulled up his pants, and washed his hands before leaving the restrooms.

As he walked out he saw what he thought to be the boys from earlier inside the restrooms

He tried to walk past them but they encircled him, laughing, and shoving him.

One guy pretended to jerk off, making noises Frank didn't realize he could even manage.

Everyone laughed and Frank tried to squeeze past.

That was his first mistake.

"Going somewhere runt?" Asked the guy who made fun of him in the first place.

"Yeah, back to class," Frank tried to explain and push himself between the guys.

"Nice try, runt."

That was all Frank remembered before he woke up somewhere he didn't recognize frozen, bruised, and alone.