Adicción

"Babe mi affi guh leave now" I whispered in her ears

"Babe mi affi guh leave now" I whispered in her ears. We were currently in her bed with her feet tangled in mine.

We ended up going inside and took a shower together then she asked me to stay until she fell asleep.

"Why" she turned around from the little spoon position. "A after 12 now B, mi affi guh shub."

"Can sleep over uh house tomorrow?" she looks up at me with hopeful eyes. "Mnk Lata mi wid text uh, love you." I peck her lips the got up tugging my shirt over my head.

"Love you more, be careful" I smiled bringing her closer to me kissing her again. " memba me and you right? No insecure shit." she smiled and nodded. "Right."

As soon as I reach in the car I check the live CCTV footage of my home. It showed my sisters both sleeping in the living room with the television on and two pizza box on the floor in front of them.

As long as them safe still.

Thinking about the text I recived from Lay I began thinking. Should I really go?
She asked me to come at 10 but my girlfriend needed me and I honestly can't take the fighing with har.

Like she time me, she sent me a message instantly. I honestly find funny. If she just shut the fuck up lowkey she would have had a boyfriend already.

 If she just shut the fuck up lowkey she would have had a boyfriend already

She make a perfect little devil for real, full a too much attitude.

—————
I watched as she came through her gate in a blue sweats bottom and a white tube top.

Dah girl here sexy inna the bare minimum to rassclaat. I bit my lips feeling my crotch stir as I watch her walk.

Would a fuck di attitude outta har uh fuck.

When she reach she opens the passenger door and enter, her phone in hand.

"Can we like drive while talking I don't want to just be here." I turned on the car and slowly driving off.

Yam

"I know you have misinterpreted what I've said earlier and I wanted to get things straighten." I relaxed in the car listening to her not even uttering not one word.