Tonto

Feeling his hands on my exposed stomach I pushed it away

Feeling his hands on my exposed stomach I pushed it away. "Don't fucking touch me unless uh nuh ave use for it." I spoke in patios.

"Bill nuh" he held my hand, I push him off me and he did the same again. "I swear to God if you touch mi again" He got up, turn the light on took his jeans off and lock the door behind him.

I roll my eyes and sat up, it's best if I go because I might end up in jail in real time. I grab my AirPod case and unplug my charger.

Not in the mood for this shit.

Its pretty early about 8 or so but the curtains are tinted ,you wouldn't know unless you move them if its daytime.

Prefer go and sleep with my brother and Tessy than stay here with this idiot.

He turn the lights back off, I hissed. "Come ere" his voice rasp as he help unto my pinky finger.

"Stop touch me" I glare at him in the dark making my way to the door. He held me back by the waist tightly.

"Listen mi nuh" he whispered. "Been here more than a second and you haven't started saying shit. fact is I don't want to hear, we aren't dating anyways. You're free to do whatever." He hissed.

"Yaw guh stop chat and listen to mi?" I look him up and down. "You must me stupid and not telling me." I roll my eyes looking at him.

"you left to get it straight with the female and you didn't come back for a day. I got all the information I need from that. What I need for you to do is leave me alone. I see we aren't compatible and that's fine, you can stay on your side of the friend group and I'll do the same." I shrug.

"Yaw guh mek mi talk?" He said softly shivers run down my spine, his grip didn't let go. "What is it? What else?"

I don't get my attraction at all, I really want to just leave the room but I also wanted his warmth, I felt like I could go to sleep now.

"I really haven't hide the fact that I like you so why do you think you should play in my face?"

"B, mi like uh to,its just complicated" I don't know but that takes me off the edge, I angrily rip his hands from around me.

"You made it complicated." I pointed at him. "All you had to do is stop being a pussy and do what you want for once in your life. I've never seen a more professional people pleaser than you." I walked over open the door and slammed it shut.

Feeling like I would cry, I went to knock on my brother's door but he was in the living room laying down.

I went down and laid on the couch bed beside him. I thought he was asleep but his voice frightened me.

"Why uh out here?" he asked leaning up on the handle. "Could ask you the same." he shrug. " Tessy a annoy me and mi feel mi a get angry suh mi cut" I chuckled.