Authors Note

I just want to thank everyone for reading this story, the messages and everything. I love reading you guys comments and seeing the notifications from the votes. I have decided that instead of just doing 3 chapters a day or trying to put out 6 chapters a day. I'm going to take a break from trying to post all chapters at once. I'm going to start working on part 2, but start time managing when i post my chapters. 

I love the messages, and everything that comes with being a writer. This story started off as just way for me to get my ideas out, but i fell in love with the idea of this story. I just feel like it isn't a short story. There is so much detail i want to put into this story there isn't no way it will just be a quick 30 chapters. I have goals for this book. 

With that being said, on Monday on the 18th is when the story will start back up on a schedule. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday with a bonus chapter on the weekend. This will continue until i end the book to start the second book. I have plans for this book, i think i want it to be a duo or trilogy. I'm not entirely sure yet, but keep reading and commenting. Don't forget to vote!

As for the type of book this is, it's a supernatural book. It's a bit of every faction thrown in here. I'm not going to make it a super vampire, witch book. Just a few mentions here and there. It's still the same book you guys been reading, it's just going to have a little supernatural flare. But it is also a teen fiction. So humans and the stuff they deal with, then supernatural on the side.