Separation

The entire atmosphere of Kabul had become tragic and sober, as they had lost their heir, who was supposed to take over the kingdom one day..

Kainat was in state of utter grief as she was mourning the loss of her son and heir to the throne.
Akbar was also feeling the pain and mourning of his Son...

The bodies of Prince Abdullah and Prince Bheem were placed in the main plaza, as they had been the victims of this conflict and their fighting had resulted in both of them losing their lives.

Arjun and Nakul stood in silence, their sadness visible on their faces, as they recalled the many happy moments they had spent with Bheem and their childhood memories with him.

Arjun was filled with regret and grief, as he realized that their brother had been taken away Too soon he always wanted to see on Arjun's throne one day but now.....

With the help of haya Maheen walked towards her brother body, feeling numb and detached from the world around her...

She was overwhelmed by grief and sadness, as she looked at her brother's lifeless body lying there before her..She was about to touch him when when her & mother held her hand and made her looked toward her and Screamed.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY SON WITH YOUR FLIFTY HANDS, HE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU. I GAVE YOU BIRTH JUST BECAUSE I NEVER WANTED ANYBODY TO COME IN MY SON'S WAY WHILE ASCENDING THE THRONE BUT BECAUSE OF YOU KABUL LOST HIS FUTURE KING BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU ARE HOMEWRECKER , YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR OWN HAPPINESS...I HOPE I HAD KILLED YOU THE DAY YOU BORN SO MY SON WAS WITH US NOW"

Kainat's words were so harsh and stinging that they hurt Maheen to her core...Her mother's accusation that she caused the death of her son due to her own selfishness struck a chord in her, and she was completely speechless in this moment.

Maheen had no idea how to respond or react at this point, She was also thinking all things happened because of her.....but She loved Arjun over everything And Today Lives Sacrificed because of Their Love.

Meanwhile, Akbar tried to comfort his wife, but she was still heartbroken at the loss of their son and the future king of Kabul... Maheen was about to fall when Arjun held her in a protective manner, as he knew whatever they are going through was in Same pain as him.

Suddenly two guards came and started dragging haya away.

"Where are taking haya." Maheen spoke Scared tone as she can't lose her only best friend Haya now.

Akbar Spoke.
"We already knows that this girl was Supporting you and was diverting your mind, she even helped you in Escaping, and this traitor girl deserve a death punishment only."

Maheen was aware that Akbar had never approved of her friendship with Haya, but she had never expected him to be so harsh and critical of her.

"Noo please Don't kill her I beg you Abba huzur please don't do this." Maheen said begging on her father's feet As Akbar Spoke.

"hmm...Fine I will let her free but for that you need to leave Arjun."

Maheen felt a thud in her heart just thinking about leaving Arjun when haya cried and Screamed.

"Maheen Go away... don't even think to ruin your life, go away with Prince Arjun from here, don't think about me ...GO RUNAWAY."

Haya Spoke as Kainat slapped her spoke.

"How dare you cheap servent tried to raise your voice against us...even if Maheen tried to go she can't now...

Kainat said as she looked towards Maheen.