PROLOGUE

In a room a Man in his 50's was talking to a young man.

"You are doing a sin and I am ashamed to call you my son" he said

"Oh please shut your mouth I did not ask for an advice from you" he replied

"Leave me but atleast think about your mother she would be broken if she got to know about your deeds" he again tried to make him understand.

"She already knew" he replied
__________________________________

In a dark room a woman was tied to a chair and a monstrous laugh was echoing in the room.

She opened her eyes and was shocked to see the scene unfolding in front of her eyes.

"Leave me you Bastard" she yelled at the man laughing and he stopped and stared at her.

"Never little bird, I'll never let you go and will cage you forever with me and get what I want from your fucking husband"he replied

"What do you want?" She asked again.

"That you'll know soon when your husband will beg to me for your life" he said

"He will not come to save me I am nothing to him, I'm just a contract wife" she countered.

"He will, he has to come Otherwise I'll kill you" he said and took steps towards her.
__________________________________

A man was standing near the window and shouting at every men present in the room. His state was dishevelled messy hairs, dirty cloths and bloodred eyes as if he did not take a blink of sleep.

"Fucking Useless people" He yelled.

"Go and her find her I Fucking need her beside me" he shouted and the men went away.

He picked a photo kept on his desk and pecked it.

"I'll find you love even if I need to burn the whole world. You'll be soon in arms safe your veer will never let anything happen to you" He said and again pecked the photo.
__________________________________

So this was the prologue I hope you would have liked it. And if liked do not hesitate to vote.

I'll start posting the chapters soon.

For spoilers Follow me on my insta account Anaisha.writes

Thankyou

Thankyou