1. The proposal

"Sometimes the road of the Life takes an unexpected turns and you have no choice but to follow it to end up in a place you are supposed to be"

A girl was sleeping peacefully but then her alarm rang and she got up. She was none other than Aarushi Rathore. She went to washroom and stared at her weary self, worn out of the  life she was living. People think that she has everything a person needs to be happy. But for her, life is no less than a hell.

After some moments she did her morning chores and got ready for her shitty day.

She went down and saw her mother Shalini setting the dinning table for breakfast and her younger brother Laksh as usual using his phone

She went to laksh and snatched his phone receiving an angry look from him.

"Diiii pls de dona na abhi hi toh uthaya tha maine" he said

(Sister pls give it back i started using it a few minutes before only)

"Duck No phone while eating" she replied to him annoyed by his tantrums.

They served their breakfast eating peacefully when she saw her brother giving strange looks to her mother.

"What's going on? Is there something I should know" she asked making her mother clear her throat.

"Beta actually there is something we need to talk about" her mother said.

"Go on mom I'm all ears" she replied.

"I got a proposal for you from my freind's son"
"Mumma I really don't want to marry" Aarushi interrupted.

"Beta ladka accha h uske ghrwalo ko bhi mai janti hu Rohini meri college friend h tum khush rahogi unke saath" her mother said

(Beta the boy is nice and I know his family Rohini his mother is my college friend you'll be happy with them)

"But mumma" she tried to say

"No let me speak you have rejected more than 5 boys and I am really stressed for your future how will you spend your life without a life partner" Shalini ji said