3. The Date

"I met him and he was the most imperfect Man I had ever seen but for me he became the most perfect Man  I had always dreamt of"

We were returning from the mall when that infuriating woman crashed her car with ours. How dare she fight with me when it was all her fault. She even dared to call me a chachundar. She for sure is a blind crazy woman. If this useless freind of mine wouldn't have stopped me I would have put some brain in her.

I came out of my thoughts when my phone rang.

"Hello" I picked up the call.

"Hello arya, where are you?" Mom asked me.

"Maa I am returning to office" I replied her.

"Beta I hope you didn't forgot about meeting aarushi" Mom again asked.

"No maa i do remember. You Don't worry I'll be there on time" I assured her.

"Ok beta and please behave with her" she warned me.

"Ofcourse maa" I said and we hanged up the call.

I don't know why maa and my whole family is so hell bent on seeing me married. Anyways we reached to my office I went to my cabin and started to work. I don't know when I lost the count of time.

"Sir, May I come in?" My PA asked.

"Yes"

"Sir your mother has called me to remind you about the meeting with aarushi ma'am" he said.

"Yaa I'll be leaving now" I said and got ready. The cafe was 20 min away from my office. So I had leave as soon as possible.

I reached there and entered the cafe and sat on the table mom has booked for us.

After fighting with that narcissist man we started our journey to the office

After fighting with that narcissist man we started our journey to the office. After reaching there my so cold bestie/PA urf Anaya didn't let me work. According to her this is my first date and I should look the most beautiful but who cares I let her do her work silently as I know if I intrupted her she'll for sure murder me.