Preparation

Around the table sat 8 members. Nedzu, Rei, Aizawa, Mei, Momo, Monoma, Shinsou, and Jirou. They were all some of the last survivors. Each of them all had a purpose they were going to fulfil. Nedzu was going to make sure to stop Bakugou from entering UA and fight the HPSC. Mei was the one who built the machine. Momo made the materials. Monoma was going to go vigilante to save the future villains. Aizawa was going to restore Midoria's trust in Heroes. Rei was going to fix her family before it broke. Jirou... was going to have to watch. She was coming to watch for more threats and be a communicator between them all.

"Everyone know the plan" Nedzu asked one more time. "Ready as I ever will be" Aizawa said gloomily. It made sense since he lost his husband to one of Midoria's puppets Tomura Shigaraki. "I just wished we never had to go through this. I mean think of all the kids that died just because society failed one kid". "I know it is sad to say but life has been rough for a lot of people" Rei calmly steps in, "What matters is we save him and all the others this time". "Yeah don't beat yourself up we need all the energy we can get to do this" Mei explained. "Ok, ready... set... go" Nedzu said before pressing the device.

The Frayed String watched in astonishment as the rebels base blew up. Did he win. Somehow it felt... empty. Whatever it isn't like this wasn't meant to happen right? Suddenly his body hurt. With one last thought he realized what happened. They were messing with the past. He desperately tried to stay conscience but knew it was futile. The next time he woke up he would be surrounded by friends. He wouldn't be surrounded by an army of mindless puppets he manipulated to do his own will.

Nedzu

Nedzu woke up with a gasp. He quickly checked the calendar. They had done it. He went to schedule a meeting with the press and rewrote the speech he planned for this occasion. The thing the speech proposed... all applicants would have to get their school to submit all their security footage for review. If there are any traces of bullying and quirk discrimination, the applicant shall be bared from entering. This would hopefully prevent the bullying that Midoria would suffer after all the boy was still 3. He wouldn't be able to get most of his motivation if the school stopped Bakugou.

Rei

Rei woke up happily. This time she would stick with her family. This time she would prevent Touya from running away. Help Fuyumi keep everyone together. Help Natsuo with getting into colledge. And most of all, show Shoto some love. Maybe this time two of her sons won't turn to villainy.

Aizawa

Aizawa woke up groggily. He almost cried as he heard Mic singing. How long has it been since he died to Tomura. Well he will not let him die again. He sighed as he went down stairs. This time he would show his husband he truly loved him.

Mei

Mei opened her eyes quickly. She was used to explosions so the one her device created wouldn't affect her that badly. She quickly went to stand but relized her body was still to small to properly support her weight. Right... they determined that going to before he was determined quirkless would allow for Nedzu to enforce the anti-bullying policy to prevent the spite and resentment he had for hero society. Well at least she could get fast tracked through school and start her work early. Monoma would need some gear for his vigilante years.

Momo

Momo woke up rather... disorientated. She knew she would feel sick waking up in a child body but she forgot to take into account that the way the device worked was by explosion. Well she would still need to eat more than usual for her quirk later on, and she already had the research of the best diet for her body. All she needed to do is convince her parents about it and get them to sign her up for some classes suited for her needs. While theoretically she had the skills needed to perform complex movement, she still needed to get used to moving in a different body type.

Monoma

Monoma smiled as he woke up. Maybe this time he could stop Kendo from becoming a Nomu. He still regretted having to use King's quirk to kill her. Though he is glad he used his quirk a few times or the effects of the device might have made him sick. He hoped Jirou would be okay as she was only used to avoid the Puppet Army during the war. Well he would just have to wait know and pretend to not know much. Though he would still show of some skill to prove his soon-to-be bullies he is not one to mess with.

Shinsou

Shinsou woke up more tired than usual. He heard his mom downstairs cooking food. God, now he has to fake appreciation to his would be abuser. Whelp, if anything this might make it easier to deal with the bundle of trauma that is Izuku Midoria. He dealt with this in the past he can deal with it again.

Jirou

Jirou woke up stunned. She was never used to the carnage. She was always scared during the war only ever used to avoid the Puppet Army. She heard everyone break down more than once. She quickly went to her textbooks and looked for a map before mapping out the train routes. She had a lot of stops to visit when she grew up and she knew that she would be a vital part. She always was useful during that war and even now when they were going to prevent it. She swore under her breath this time no one would have to die.