Conference and Therapy

Nedzu

Nedzu calmly steps up onto the stage. Lights flash into his eyes from every direction. He takes a breath before talking to the group. "Hello everyone welcome to the conference." Nedzu sits down at the desk. "It has come to my attention that some schools are being problematic in reporting bullying. To counter this we will be asking for the security footage of all applicants." Nedzu knew that he would eventually have to reveal some sensitive information about the Underground hero: Eraserhead to prove this. A camera was shoved in the chimera's face, "What happens if the applicant is homeschooled". "We will ask for their best essay for reference to make sure if the grades can be accurately processed. Another thing to mind is that we will need a copy of the teacher's credentials to verify that the student has learned anything.". "Does this also appeal to legacy students like Endeavor's kids". Nedzu frowns at that statement. He was still upset that Endeavor had taken to countering his argument with his children when the meeting was announced. "Well we do not know if he is actually credited. After all, none of his students have reached high school level education yet".

"NEDZU YOU LITTLE RAT COME OUT OF YOUR OFFICE I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT SHOTO'S EDUCATION!" Endeavor yells as he enters UA using a guest ID. Nedzu hid a chuckle as he fell through the door that opened automatically while he tried to slam it open. "AM I A JOKE TO YOU!" Endeavor said as he stood up. "Well if this is about your son's education then we will need a copy of your teaching license." Nedzu says holding his hand out. Endeavor scoffs and hands over a forgery. "I am not an idiot you know. I want you to enroll your children to school or hire a real teacher for a proper education." Nedzu responds. "Fine I will enroll them into a private academy." Endeavor says begrudgingly. "Also no loopholes like funding your own school and manipulating the education ok". "Fine" Endeavor says as he leaves tripping as he yet again tries to slam the door open.

Hound Dog

"So what exactly happened in this future." Hound Dog said to the small mouse. He never thought that he would have to give therapy to the principle. In fact, ever since he learned about his past he has been actively pushing for the rodent to get some therapy. "He... trapped me in a cage after the Red Feather Parade. He flaunted me as some sort of exotic pet. I had to watch as he laughed at the sight of the flowers planted near every corpse". Hound Dog interrupted him "Flowers?". "Yes, it became a tradition in the war to plant a flower where someone has died since it was getting tiring to bury every person. It... it also gave people hope as there could still be some beauty in the world" Nedzu explained. "Ok, continue on you said something about him laughing at the flowers?". Nedzu shuddered "He said that if people wanted to make the world more beautiful after each death he would have plan the places to plant them.". "What else did he do to you while you were his pet?" Hound Dog asked. "He put me in a golden cage, told me songs, and he gloated about everything. That last one was one of the only reasons we know about his past.". "I see... well is there anything else you would like to say?". "Is it ok if I get the other 7 travelers here?". "If what you said was right, then they will need there own therapy." Hound Dog said while writing on a piece of paper. "Here is a schedule for their meetings you said there was 7 others right?" He said while handing over a piece of paper. "Yes thank you it is nice to be able to talk to someone about it" Nedzu said grabbing the paper and giving one of his own. "Don't worry it is my job".

After the session, Hound Dog closed the door gently before sitting in his comfort corner. He reviewed all he got from the therapy session. He couldn't use flowers as an air conditioner during there sessions based off of the fact that Nedzu immediately looked sick entering the room. He probably can't take the mind off of their problems with hero talk seeing as the massacre Nedzu was captured in had red feathers. He didn't know what happened to anyone else but there were probably hero casualties also so he should take down some of the support hero pictures since they could be a trigger. Looking down at the piece of paper he had he frowned. He saw three names that stood out. Aizawa Shouta the skilled underground hero, Rei Todoroki the wife of Endeavor, and Mei Hatsume the heir of Hatsume Corporations. He frowns at the second one. What role could Rei have in the war. She is only know as Endeavor's wife and even then she has no public appearance. Even her wedding is private. You would expect the family of the number 2 hero to have some publicity but they are like enigmas. You can't even find a quirk for his second son. Looking at his phone he relishes something. If Endeavor's hero personality isn't just a hero personality. What did he do in the future. Maybe he should talk to her just about her children. He sighs as he thinks of that. Nedzu probably wrote her down as the second person since the rest were having him go basically blind on background.