Little Himo

As Fuyumi walked back from college, she hears some crying.
"Hey there are you ok?" Fuyumi asks as she turns around to see a girl clutching a knife.

"Did you cut yourself. I have some bandages if you did"

"Thanks... it's not my... blood though"

"Oh, do you need some help cleaning up?"

"Really"

"Sure. Though you said it isn't yours who's is it?"

The blond girl went silent before barely saying

"My crush's"

"Do you want to talk about it"

"My quirk, i lost control."

"What is your quirk?"

"It's a blood based transformation... do you hate me now?"

"Why would I?"

"My parents... they said it was evil"

"Well your parents were probably getting it wrong. I remember when my dad judged me for my quirk"

"Really, what is it" The girl said looking up to the one person who showed them kindness.

"Frost"

"Why would your dad hate it"

"You know Endeavor"

"The flame hero?"

"He is my father"

"How? Your quirks are so different"

"Have you ever heard of quirk marriage"

"...no he wouldn't"

"Yes he would"

"Oh, how about I stab him for you"

"No, he is a pro hero you don't need to get involved"

"He shouldn't be one with how he acts" She says putting away her knife.

Fuyumi relaxes at this motion. She had finally broke down the little girls walls she had to protect herself. She saw a bit of herself in the girl. A child wronged for not having the quirk their parents wanted. In fact, she decided then and there that she would help her get through whatever is going on. While she may not be Natsuo, the idea of helping someone who her father would rather arrest did feel somewhat good. Maybe this could be her own small way of helping others.

"Here let's get you to my house my father is on patrol so we don't have to worry about him"

"Well I wouldn't mind running into him."

"Why?"

"So I could stab him for you"

"Uh, thanks?"

"Do you not hate him?"

"I guess I do. I just want a happy family"

"Well, how about we create our own family"

"Huh?"

"We can all help each other grow up you can be Big Sis Fumi"

"Sure thing what is your name. Though how do you know my name"

"I thought your family would be happy since your father was a hero. I searched up multiple other families. Sadly all that was listed is their names for most of them."

"My father tried to erase my record from existence though when people asked he said was to 'protect their identities'" Fuyumi said before sighing "I think a lot of the pros thought that they should do it to and happily followed suit. Though now that you know my name how about I know yours?"

"It's Himiko Toga"

"Then how about I call you Little Himo. Now let's go to my house and clean up"