17 | Bonding

Both Chris and Dani had been at the mall for the past two hours shopping, eating junk food, and just walking around

Both Chris and Dani had been at the mall for the past two hours shopping, eating junk food, and just walking around. At the moment they were shopping again and Dani was trying on a dress but she had been taking sometime.

"Dani you goo in there?" Chris knock's on the dressing room door.

"No, I'm struggling and I'm about to scream." She huffs popping her neck tilting her head side to side as she looks at herself in the mirror.

"How hard is it to put on a dress?" He laughs so she opens the door giving him a look, "Do you need my assistances?" He asks with a smile.

"Get your ass in here." She growls so he laughs joining her.

"How can I help you?"

She turns around so her back will face him, "I've been trying for 10 minutes to pull this damn zipper up. I have bent my arm at every angle to try to get the damn zipper, but it's no use."

"Why didn't you ask for help earlier?" He takes the zipper pulling it all the way up for her then hooks the little hook as well for her.

"I was determined but I failed." She turns back around to face him, "Obviously, and thank you." She looks at herself in the mirror, "What do you think?"

"Huh..." He studies the dress it was a short Rhinestone Ruched Chain Cami Dress, "I would prefer it in red."

Dani tosses her head back giggling, "I meant does it look cute? In a few weeks the company is having a party and I need a dress."

"Yeah, but I still would choose the red one."

"Well, the theme color is silver so I can't pick the red one." She lets him know, "Also I'm not getting the dress to wear for you so why would I pick the red one?" She tries not to smile but fails.

Chris crosses his arms, "Huh, have fun unzipping the dress alone." He reaches for the door so she stops him.

"No, no, no, I'm sorry."

"I don't know, that's not good enough." He shakes his head at her.

"Come on, Chris..." She huffs.

"Say I'm the best looking guy you know." He taps the tip of her nose.

"Chris Sturniolo, you're the best looking guy I know." She smiles then turns her back to face him, "Now please?"

Chris laughs unzipping it for her, "And yes it's cute for the party. You look great in it." He leaves her to go look for the red version of the dress to buy for her but he wasn't gonna let her know yet.

After a bit more shopping the two decided to go eat as they stood outside it was getting chill with the sun going down. Silently removing his own jacket, Chris wraps it around her shoulders, "You're shriving like a chihuahua." He laughs at her.