7 💕

Bronx| New York
Malaysia
It was Saturday today so I definitely knew I would have a lot of clients today. I got up took a shower and got dressed.

After getting dressed I hopped in the car driving to work

After getting dressed I hopped in the car driving to work.Hey yall! Good morning they said. Lani do you need me to pick up the kids at 11? Nah it's ok Kay's close friend is gonna pick them up today and bring them to his moms house.

By the time I got there it was already 9:00 A.M. I got to working on a client who wanted her nails done. She was a regular here. She told me the style she wanted and started small talk. Yeah and he was like "no Imani I'm not messing wit her you tripping for real". But I don't know how to feel. Imani what do I always tell you when you complain about him?

Communication is key or whatever she said mockingly. Right so talk to him. And have a real conversation not some back and forth crap. Okay you're right girl. This is why I love coming to yall place cause you get me right and give me mature advice.

On god, Aniyah, another shop regular said. That's why me and Tremani are still together to be honest. We all just kept the small talk going pitching in and giving advice here and there, and laughing our butts off.

I finished Imani's nails. The price was $120 but she payed $200 which I was very appreciate of.  I must admit I did amazing with her nails.

Imani's Nails

Thanks boo see yall later Imani said leaving the shop

Thanks boo see yall later Imani said leaving the shop. After she left my next client came. Boy this is going to be a long day. My next client wanted her hair done. She wanted red locs. Her name was Karina. She was super cool too. What's good my heart she said hugging me.

Another reason I loved having this shop is the girl unit we all had with each other and our clients. Plus we got all the good tea. Yall know Janae? Karina asked. Yeah we've met her once at my grandmas cookout. Why?

She's been talking a whole lot about yall especially you Lay. What she be saying? I asked. Look let me show you the screenshot. How'd you get that?