the tunnel

Key
'Thinking'
F/c = favorite breakfast

Your pov
Beep.....Beep......BEEP
I slap the alarm off and slowly start to wake up. "Y/N" I hear my dad from down stairs yell.'welp might as well get up now' . I get out of bed and walk over to my closet that has my uniform hanging on the handle of the closet and get dressed. I head downstairs to see my dad cooking f/c "morning dad" I say as a yawn escapes from me "morning kiddo" my dad says as he puts f/con the table "so do you want me to drive you to work or do you wanna try to drive yourself" I sit down and start eating as I say "I think I'll drive myself today".
(Time skip to when you Arrive at Phoenix Park causes im lazy)
I park the car and start walking twords the front. I look up and see logs waiting at the front for me "hey logs" "hey y/n" i look around for a minute "so anything interesting happening to day" we start walking inside as logs says "I think we got two new co-workers so we've got to got to the break room for the introductions and stuff like that" I nod my head in approval as we enter the break room. I see two people sitting on the sofa a girl with short black hair that seems way too exited for this and a boy with blue hair and a really cute looking dog with him. 'The guys kinda cute......  Wait did I just really think that I just meet him' I shake my head as I see logs walking up to the guy and introducing us. The blue haired boy looks at me and waves as logs says "...and this is y/n my friend she also works in the same department as me" "hi my names Barney" the blue haired boy I just learned is named Barney says " and I'm Norma" the black haired girl next to Barney says. I give a thumbs up as ever one else comes in. I sit next to Barney as logs goes next to Badya to start the introduction I could have sworn I saw a faint blush on Barney as I sat down. Babya starts making the normal welcome speech till norma starts asking questions I don't really understand then badya makes the joke that she should lead the tour..... I don't think she got the joke cause she grabes the Mic from badya and directs us to the moter rail. We start walking to the train barney in between me and logs I'm around the same height as logs so barney is a little shorter than us (I was looking at the wiki for there heights and it says there the same height but in the show logs looks taller so you and logs are taller than barney) we get in the train as Norma is explaining something I still don't understand but I love her enthusiasm i sit in the seat closest to the window logs is next to me and Barney is in the exit seat. 'I wonder where Barney's dog went'.
(Time skip to when there parading the mascots around)
Me and and logs look twords main Street and see Barney and his dog I think his names puggsly, marching infront of a bunch of old mascots. 'Barney and puggsly look really cute' we watch as Barney leads the mascots to god knows where and me and logs continue our job but now talking about Barney and what just happened. I hope I get to talk with Norma and Barney again they seem like cool peoples.

Jesus Christ I actually finished a chapter and it isn't that bad. Anyways hope you enjoy thus chapter because I hope to make more in the futcher.
-Aaron rose