PART TWO.

Kim: I'm getting tired of this. What will it take? I want-no. I NEED. chay back. MY CHAY. MINE. HE IS FUCKING MINE.  I WILL MAKE HIM MINE. ALL MINE. I DONT CARE HOW MANY POEPLE I WILL HAVE TO KILL TO GET TO HIM. ANYBODY HURTS HIM I SWEAR TO GOD.

Without realising I had crushed the glass of whiskey i was drinking from into pieces. The floor had blood and glass all over it but I didn't care, after all, why would I care. The only thing I care about is MY porchay. But my thoughts were interrupted by the noise of my door Swinging open. I looked over to see a bodyguard standing in the door way with a surprised look on his face.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT MR.KIM?!?!?"

Kim: "im fine. Please leave."

As soon as the bodyguard left I sat back down and stared at my phone while covering my bleeding hand with a tissue.
All I could think about is my chay. What is he doing right now? Did he eat today? Did he drink enough water today? What is my sweet porchay up to?? I wonder to myself.

After my hand and the mess on my floor was cleaned up I headed outside the main family mansion with one thing on my mind. My love. My porchay. I kept on thinking about the day I had left my sweet little chay. I was so mad at myself.  Why? All these thought were hurting my head. I needed a fucking drink. So where the fuck will I end up this time? Surprise, surprise, a bar, with my friends, no, i never had friends, they are more of acquaintances.

*3 hours later*

Kim: "w-wher-re is M-MYYYY ch-hay chay???...."

"Okay you need to be quiet about him"

"somebody make him shut up about "cute and innocent little chaychay""

"Wait"

"What?"

"We could get him here"

"Get who here?"

"Porchay"

Kim: "dId i hEaR sOmBoDy sAy mY wIfEs nAmE???..."

"Okay either you stop drinking or we will NOT be calling your "wIfE" and telling him we kidnapped you to get him down here"

Kim: "will you guys really do that for meeee???..."

"If it will make you shut the fuck up"

"Wait bro get his number from kim's phone"

"Okay"

"Do you really think this will wor-"

"Shhhhhhh its ringing"

*AT THE MAIN FAMILY'S MANSION*

*chays phone rings*

Chay: "yes??"

"We have kidnapped kim."

Chay: "is this a joke??"

"You have 20minutes. The address is _________"

*14 minutes later*

Chay: i guess this is the place?? But its a public bar?

*inside the bar*

Chay: "what the fuck. "

Kim: "MY WIFFFEEEEYYY COME HEREEEE"

chay: "P'KIM?!?! STOP HUGGING ME!!"

kim: "but...."

Chay: "P'kim. You are obviously wasted, lets go home, c'mon."

Kim: "Okay babyYyYYY..."

*PORCHAY POV*

after a 10minute walk to the main family's mansion I finally got p'kim into bed. I have never been in p'kims room before but the architecture is amazing and the colour scheme is a mixture of muted geys and blacks.

Chay: "lay down"

Kim: "baby, please lay down and sleep with me."

Chay: "SLEEP WITH YOU???!?!?"

kim: "no, not like "that". Well unless you wanted to, then of course.

Chay: "oh.."

Kim: "dont worry angel I won't try to fuck you unless you wanted me to to fuck you"

Chay: "..."

Kim: " sweetie, lay down with me"

Chay: "fine I will sleep with you"

Kim: "oh?" Kim said with a smirk on his face.

Chay:"not like that.."

Kim: "mhm.."