9. The bliss of friendship

Eloise woke up the next morning feeling pure bliss. Her back felt warm, encompassed by a strong body just behind her, holding onto her. Her legs were inched apart, and a muscular thigh was firmly placed between hers, almost touching her in the place she needed most.

But the best part was the solid arm around her, skin on skin as it lay on her belly under her nightgown. A lean hand splayed open just under her breasts. She squirmed a little as she let out a breathy moan of delight.

Upon releasing that sound, the body at her back held her just a little tighter. The hand drifted upward a couple of inches, allowing the thumb to softly caress the underside of her breast. Just as she felt a hardness growing against her back, she also heard the sigh of a boy. A boy she now realized was...

"Ominis." She shot upward as she realized what had been happening. He opened his eyes, clear he had just been startled awake from the same blissful daydream she had been experiencing.

"I- I-" He started stuttering, "I'm so sorry, I didn't realize-" He looked utterly petrified as he tried finding his shirt, nearly stumbling out of bed.

"It's okay," She gulped. "We were half asleep."

"I'm so sorry," He said again, standing up beside the bed. Suddenly he froze and looked down at himself even though he could not see the huge bulge in his underwear himself.

"Shit," He quickly made for the bathroom door, closing it and turning on the shower. "Pretend you saw nothing!" He shouted back at her through a closed door.

Eloise buried her face in her hands as she let out an exasperated laugh.

"Why are you making such a fuss so early in the morning." Darius moved aside his green curtains and beheld a petrified Eloise. "You guys were tossing and turning the entire night." He sleepily smirked.

"Ughhhh," She grumbled before closing the draperies and mumbling a "good night" to the other two boys.

- ♔♕♘ -

One hour and a lot of mumbled sorry's later, Eloise and Ominis both sat at opposite ends of the classroom.

She could not believe what had almost happened. She felt guilty out of her mind, her boyfriend was going to Azkaban and she was doing that with his best friend? She felt like the worst person on earth.

She needed to talk to someone about this, someone who was not Ominis. Poppy was too innocent to behold all her fooling around though, so Natty was the safer option.

"He did what?" The Gryffindor laughed, bewilderment shining in her eyes. "I never knew you and Ominis were that close."

"It's all this fake girlfriend bullocks," Elois sighed. "It's messing with both our heads, we've been sharing a bed for weeks for Merlin's sake."

"I mean, why not let off some steam?" Natty coyly suggested.

"What do you mean?" Eloise asked, "Like, hook up with someone else? I can't do that to Sebastian, Natty. Besides, I still care for him too deeply."

"No no, that's not what I meant." She sighed. "I mean, why not fool around with Ominis a bit? Set clear boundaries as to what's okay and not okay, you both understand the situation with Sebastian and you both need some physical intimacy desperately. It's just friends helping each other out."

"Yeah," Eloise pondered this for a bit, "Just friends helping friends out..."

She spent the rest of that day morally debating what to do, on the one hand, Natty was right, wasn't she? Ominis and her were in a difficult situation, anything that would relieve the tension even the tiniest bit was worth trying, right? After all, Sebastian never had to find out any of this. When would he? For all she knew he could be in Azkaban forev-