10. The continuation

"It sounded real cozy and all last night." Darius called from somewhere beyond their bed enclosed by green draperies. "But if you lot don't get up now, you'll miss class."

Eloise chuckled lazily before tilting her head to look up at a smiling Ominis. "Morning." He murmured, kissing the top of her head.

"You've still got some..." Eloise whispered, motioning to the sticky residue still on his stomach from last night.

He padded the bed next to him until he found his wand, still holding onto Eloise tightly with his other arm. "Scourgify," He cast, making the evidence of their orgasms disappear.

"That's what Sebastian used, after we..." Eloise murmured, gulping as she tried keeping her tears to herself.

Ominis kept stroking her hair, lost in his own thoughts, no doubt feeling as guilty as she did about what they'd done and were sure to do again.

"Let's get ready," He kissed the top of her head once more before leaving the warmth of the bed to brace the cold day ahead.

That whole morning the two kept swapping furtive glances, desire still building in their bodies.

By midday, they were both so on edge that they jumped when Natty suddenly joined them for lunch, smacking her plate down with more force than was necessary.

"Now don't you two look quite euphoric." She grinned, spearing a baked patatoe on her fork.

Ominis grabbed for his water goblet as he coughed, Eloise joining him in looking absolutely mortified. "Natty, please do not."

After that delightful encounter, the two finished their lunch at a speed record and left for their next class.

While walking the corridor toward the herbology classroom, Eloise noticed Ominis constantly eying her from the side, seemingly like he wanted to tell her something but simply did not have the courage to do so.

"Enough," She snapped, pulling at his shirtsleeve as she shoved him inside the nearest supply room.

Shutting the door firmly behind her, she turned to face a startled looking Ominis. "I can't stand you being so- so uncomfortable with all of this."

He simply stood there, closing and opening his mouth a couple times. "I'm not sure what you mean-"

"You're the kind of person that always goes around telling people exactly what you're thinking." Eloise explained, gesturing wildly eventhough he could not see the effort she was putting into her argument. "And now- now you look petrified to even begin telling me what's been on your mind, don't think I haven't noticed."

"You really want to know what's been on my mind since this morning?" He sneered, a sudden rage creeping into the features of his pale face.

"Yes Ominis, I do." Eloise wrapped her arms around herself tightly.

"I've been thinking that what we did last night was a mistake." He said.

Eloise felt cold dread pooling in her gut. "Ominis, why-"

"Because everytime I look at you, I can't tear my mind away from thinking about everything I want to do to you." He breathed heavily. "And every time those thoughts resurface, I wonder what Sebastian would think. What he would think of the fact that I made his girlfriend even think about another guy in that way."

"Ominis," Eloise uncrossed her arms, stepping closer to the boy. "I am as much to blame for this whole situation as you are, even more so considering I proposed this- this arrangement last night."