11. The payback

Herbology and potions had never gone by so slowly. images of Ominis between her legs sending shivers all over her body. This was how she found herself at 9p.m still up and about in the library.

Poppy had joined her for a 'quick study session' only it wasn't so quick, as Eloise poured over the full lectures she had been present for physically but surely not mentally.

Poppy had left about an hour ago, the girl uttering words of strength to Eloise who had been sitting there, head in her hands, tears fighting to make their appearance.

Enough of this. She slammed her book shut and picked up her schoolbag, trudging through the quiet corridors until she reached the dungeons.

Her whole trip there, she could not wait to see Ominis in their bed. - surely it had become theirs by now, not his anymore.

She ached to feel relief like earlier that day again and was bursting with excitement at the prospect of delivering that same ecstasy to him.

But alas, as she slowly creaked open the door Ominis lay wrapped up under the blankets, only his white hair and soft face peeking out. Eyes closed and breaths even as he'd already slumbered into a deep sleep.

Eloise dressed herself for bed and got under the covers next to him, facing him as she wriggled in the crisp warmth of the duvet.

She let her mind wander, eyes taking in every feature on the boy's face, landing on his mouth. His soft, pink, lips.

She did wonder now and then, what those lips would feel fitted over hers. If he was a slow kisser, a tongue user, or an aggressive make-out partner.

But she had decided that it was best for both of them to never find that out. Otherwise, she feared there would be no going back...

- ♔♕♘ -

It wasn't until the afternoon of the following day that Ominis and Eloise finally got some alone time.

The whole of Hogwarts seemed to be out watching a quidditch game between Slytherin and Gryffindor right now, but the two of them weren't even remotely interested.

Eloise instead lay sprawled on the dark green sofa in the Slytherin common room, her head resting in Ominis's lap as he idly toyed with her hair.

No one else was there besides the two of them, so they felt safe reminiscing about Sebastian and the good memories they'd had with him here.

"One time in the second year, he tried jinxing my wand to have spiders come out every time I cast." Ominis continued his story. "But it instead messed with my orientation charm. He felt so bad afterward that he did my homework for an entire month." He finished off laughing.

"Merlin, I really do miss him," Eloise murmured after they'd finished snickering. "I didn't know it was possible to get attached to a person that quickly."

"That's what he does." Ominis drawled. "He lures you in with his quick wit and charm, and once he's got you he'll do anything for you."

They were silent for a moment longer, sadness creeping its way upward from Eloise's chest to her eyes.

"Listen, I need to tell you something," Ominis said as his hands stilled in her hair. His tone became very serious so sudden that Eloise quickly sat upright, scanning his features.

"I might have found a way to get him back." He said calmly, speaking the words into existence as if they had not just lit up Eloise's whole chest.

"What- Tell me Ominis-" She stuttered, grasping his hand in hers.

"I am not one hundred percent sure yet, that's why I waited so long to tell you." He looked brooding. "Have you ever heard of an unbreakable vow?"

"Yes," Eloise spoke up, racking her brain about the possibilities. "But... how? Why would they place that on him alone-"

"Not him alone," Ominis started, looking somehow pained. "One of us would have to make a vow with him. In attendance of the jury, as he vows to never use unforgivable spells ever again."

"I'll do it." Eloise spoke quickly, "If you think that will convince the jury, I will gladly take that burden."

"It should be me," Ominis argued, "I never want to put you into a position like that. I trusted Sebastian with my life before, but now I can't be sure anymore. So in case he does slip up, it's not your life he dooms."

"We'll discuss the matter of that later, with Sebastian," Eloise stated, panic and elation fighting for a place in her heart.

"So you think it's a good idea?" Ominis sheepishly asked after a good while.

"Ominis, it's brilliant." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his shoulder to encompass him in a warm hug.

She let her hands glide down his arms as she sat back the tiniest bit, looking from his lips to his eyes. "So, that probably means we should stop whatever we're doing huh." She murmured, uncertainty making her voice sound hushed.

Ominis's throat bobbed as he gulped, his palms warm while pressing up against her thighs. "We probably should, yeah." He whispered, hands leaving a hot trail as they stroked from her legs up to her waist.

"I probably shouldn't touch you anymore," She said as she leaned down to plant soft kisses on his neck. He breathed loudly as he craned his neck, hands grasping her butt firmly.

"You certainly shouldn't." He breathed as he let her hands draw a path from his chest down to his trousers. "especially not there." He grunted softly as Eloise's hands found the bulge straining against the fabric of his pants.

"Let me take care of you," She whispered close to his ear.

Leaning back against the sofa, Ominis spread his legs slightly so he was sitting more comfortably. Finding this to be all the invitation she needed, Eloise dropped down to her knees in front of him, stroking his thighs with the lightest touches.

"Shit, don't tease me like that," Ominis sighed as Eloise kept stroking slowly over the fabric of his trousers. "I want your lips on me, now"

She didn't wait another second before unbuttoning his pants, taking his erection out of his underwear. She started stroking up and down, immediately keeping up a fast pace.

"Yes," He groaned, placing his hands behind his neck and letting his head fall back.

Then, she decided to add her tongue to the mix. Licking from shaft to tip, lingering on the latter and sucking while drawing circles with her tongue.

As soon as her lips were around his erection, Ominis started moaning softly. His hands stroked her hair, ultimately grasping it so tightly that Eloise felt like his orgasm couldn't be too far away.

She started sucking up and down, still drawing those excruciating circles around his tip with her tongue.

Ominis started losing control as he quickened the pace by pushing Eloise's head up and down. He was so large that Eloise had a hard time trying not to gag as he pushed her head down repeatedly.

She braced her hands on his thighs and started squeezing as he moaned loudly and bucked his hips upwards into her mouth thrust after thrust.

"Eloise-" He moaned loudly after thrusting hard once last time, white liquid spilling into her throat.

Eloise licked the last remains off his tip before sitting back on her knees, regarding Ominis. He looked right out of a painting, head thrown back, panting hard, sweat coating his forehead and chest. "That was incredible." He drawled before righting himself.

"You're welcome," Eloise said smugly, sitting back down next to him while he tucked himself back into his trousers and buttoned them up.

It was only a couple of minutes after they'd finished when the common room started getting crowded again, Slytherin having won their quidditch match.

Thank god they'd finished in time.