Sanji (One Piece)

Y/n POV

It was a bright sunny day on the lovely ship, The Thousand Sunny. The wind blowing through my h/c hair as I lean on the railing, looking down as everyone. My pet fox sitting on the rail next to me. I don't know how or why but they can talk.

"Hey P/n. If there was a prize for rotten judgement, I guess I've already won that." I sighed as I watched Sanji give Robin and Nami one of his featured drinks with hearts in his eyes. I felt my heart clench at the sight. I gripped my shirt right where it hurt.

"No man's worth the aggravation." I shook my head and turned away.

"That's ancient history. Been there. Done that." I say as I walk to the back of the ship.

"Who you think you're kidding? He's the earth and heaven to you." P/n replies as they follow.

"Oh no" I denied

"Try to keep it hidden. Y/n I can see right through you." I let out a frustrated huff as they continued, "I know how you feel and who you're thinking of." They kept insisting.

"No chance. No way. I won't say it." I denied once more.

"You swoon. You sigh. Why deny it?" They ask me. I push them away.

"It's too cliche. I won't say I'm in love." I refuse to accept that fact. I walked back to my room to go back to sleep.

Few days later

We arrived onto an island to stock up on supplies. I watched as Sanji jumped off the ship and rush into town to most likely shop and flirt with any beautiful there is. I sighed, my heart hurting again.

'I thought my heart had learned its lesson' I turn to prepare for the outing.

'It feels so good when you start out.' I walked out with my bag that has my purse and any other necessities.

'My head is screaming get a grip, girl
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out.' I walk up to Robin and Nami.

"Ready to go?" I asked. They both nodded and we continued to the shopping district of the town.
There were all sorts of shops, ranging from clothes to accessories and even weapons. Not really surprising since pretty much any tourist that comes here has some form of weapon.

We walked into a clothing shop and browsed through the options. I saw a cute f/c dress that ends about half way up the thigh and the sleeves falling off the shoulders. I took it off the shelf to get a better look at it. 'I wonder if Sanji would like this'. As I was admiring the dress, I didn't notice Nami creeping up behind me.

"Are you going to wear that for Sanji?" She asked right by my ear. I jumped from the sudden showing.
"What are you talking about?" I asked her nervously.

"Oh please we all know that you have a massive crush on the flirtatious cook." She stated it like it was obvious.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I turned back to the dress. I just thought it was cute. Not wondering if Sanji would look at me with his love filled eyes. Nope. Not at all.

"You keep on denying
Who you are and how you're feeling
Y/n, we're not buying it. Face it like a grown-up. When ya gonna own up that ya got it bad" Nami wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"No chance, no way
I won't say it" I said as I pushed them off.

"Give up, give in
Check the grin you're in love with Sanji" Nami smirks.

"This scene won't play,
I won't say I'm in love" I insisted, hoping that she would finally drop it but no she is stubborn.

"You're in love" Robin agrees.