Zachary's POV: First Kiss

Los Angeles County
Taylor's Residence
Friday 11:45 p.m.

"Bestie" I heard her say to me. "Yes Tinka," I said. I could feel her smiling on the phone.

"Since it's our bestie anniversary what are we doing tomorrow." She asked me. I was hoping she forget. We will have been besties for 9 years tomorrow. I'm excited about all the things I have planned. "You will find out tomorrow. The driver will be here to pick me up first and then you." I told her. We all have our permits but we aren't allowed to drive yet. We got all of our hours met so all we need is our licenses.

"No fairr" She whined. "It is fair Tinka just be patient just know we are going to have so much fun," I told her. I heard her let out a deep sigh and roll over in her bed. "I know you are not pouting," I said picking my phone up. She picks the phone up with a pouting face. "Nae Nae come on don't be like that," I said looking into the phone empathically. "Just say you don't love me, Zac." She said. I looked at the phone stuck. This girl is going to be the death of me. "Nae Nae when did I say I didn't love you?" I said looking at her. I saw tears swell up in her eyes. "Don't cry Tinka you will have to wait and find out. The moment you go to sleep and wake up the day starts." I reassured her. "Okay." She said wiping her tears.

"I love you, Tinka," I told her. "Yeah, I love you too." She said with an attitude. I saw her prop her phone up and get out of her bed. "Come on Zachary so we can sleep." She told me. I got on the side of my bed and we started praying. "Amen," We said. "Goodnight Tinka," I told her on the phone. "Goodnight Bear." She told me and then she turned her light off. I couldn't sleep so I opened my laptop and started watching YouTube. I watched YouTube until it was watching me.

I opened my eyes and looked at the time and it was 10 a.m. I thought I was late for workouts but this was the week we didn't have any. I was relieved and I went to the bathroom and started getting ready. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I hopped in the shower. I washed my body over twice with my favorite body wash. I got out and went into the closet. I found an off-white Nike embroidered shirt and some jeans. I put my chain on and sprayed some cologne. I returned to the phone and Fatima was on the phone doing her hair.

"Imma be on my way once I eat," I told her. "Okay I'm going to eat too and I'll be waiting." She told me. I hung up the phone and made my way downstairs. The twins had a football game they had to attend with our dad. Reigny is with my mom getting their hair done. I was home by myself but they knew that I had plans today. I fixed myself a bowl of Froot Loops and sat at the island. I waited til the driver texted me and told me he was outside. I put my bowl in the sink and grabbed my house keys.

I dapped up my driver and got in the truck. We made it to the Wilson's residence and I texted Fatima. She came outside with a tank top and some shorts with some Dior sandals.

I scooted over and hugged her. There it is, that intoxicating scent. "How are you tinka?" I asked her as I released from the hug.

"I am okay. How are you bear?" She asked me. I loved it when she called me that. " I'm okay, I'm ready for you to see what I got planned," I told her with a smile. "Can I at least know where we going?" She asked me. I smiled because she is not too big on surprises but she is going to flip when she sees where we are. "No, but I can tell you it's in Burbank," I told her and I saw her wheels turning. She was never going to guess the place.

After about a 45-minute drive to Burbank from Fatima's house we were outside the place.

"Bearrrrr I know this isn't what I think it is." She said to me. I started smiling as I watched the driver park the truck. "Surprise we are going go-kart racing," I told her and she started bouncing in her seat. The driver gets out and opens our door. We got out and I grabbed her hand and we walked into the building.