'~I Like the Way You Kiss Me~'{Lime?}

Included: New Years!!! (I should've done this on New Years Day lmao), Lime(?), Bromance, gays >:)

Trope: New Years Kiss (is this original?)

(3RD LIMITED POV)

December 31st, 2023, 11:57 PM

It was three minutes before the clock would strike midnight, announcing the widely celebrated New Years Day. Outside, temperatures of around 32°F grazed past citizens, tickling their faces and skin causing their arm or neck hairs to stick up. People gathered around the dropping times square ball intensely, which is usually started at around 6:00 PM hosted in New York City.

 Among those folk, were two males and a female, age varied from 22-24. Their names were Stanley Marsh referred by friends as Stan, Kyle Broflovski, and Wendy Testaburger. They did not live in New York, it was actually a trip. Kyle, the oldest of the group, invited his best friend whom insisted he had to bring his girlfriend along for January 1st. With hesitance and a load of convincing, the ginger 'willingly' budged to Stan's claims and gave the raven permission. That was a week ago, and it's almost the first of January.

Now back with the trio, they all stood closely together, well.. the heterosexual couple did leaving Kyle out to freeze. The older male turned to the two, hugging and sighed just blankly staring at their lovey dovey moment. 

The problem with this, was the adults' feelings. He, not so secretly had this undenying crush on the taller male who was dating the most beautiful, elegant woman of anyone's dreams. She was a nice woman, donated to charity and homeless shelters many times, opened the doors for disabled people, helped kids with work, and was overall a kind person. Someone Kyle could never beat. 

WT: "Hey, babe. I need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back."     The voice of Stan's girlfriend snapped the shorter male out of his trance like state, his eyes unblurring and focusing on the scene.

SM: "But there's only a minute left"

WT: "I'll be quick I promise! I love you!"

She hastily left and disappeared from sight into the crowd in the direction of the public washrooms. A few seconds pass and Kyle could feels eyes pierce into his skin. He turned, his gaze met with his best friends, a nervous look on the male's face.

SM: "Hey Ky... do you think Wendy will make it back in time?"   

'Of course, it's always about Wendy now a days'  Kyle thought and sighed, gently smiling at the ebony-haired adult.

KB: "I don't know there's only--.."    The ginger glanced over at his phone screen, the bright light blinding him for a second.    11:59.37    the time read before he shut his phone off and put it away.

KB: "It's only like thirty seconds till New Years Day."

He announced, the other individual, their eyes widening, frantically looking around in the crowd most likely trying to find his girlfriend. The adult muttered inaudible words rapidly under their breath, incoherent to the gingers ears, but sounded most like 'shit' from what he could make out.

"THREE! TWO! ONEE!!!!" 

The crowd screamed as people and couples began to kiss around the two. Stan turned to Kyle with a pale face.

SM: "Fuck.. Who am I gonna kiss for New Years-.."    

He paused and tightly pressed his lips into a line, his face returning color but a deep maroon. Kyle tilted his head curiously, waiting for him to finish his sentence. They silently stared at one another before the ginger got the hint and flushed brightly. 

KB: "Oh."

SM: "Can I?.."

The question rang in the shorter males ears like fire. Should he? He loves the man whos giving him the offer, but.. He's dating someone. He doesn't want his best friend to cheat on Wendy. Then again, she isn't here.

KB: "You may."

Kyle replied as their faces slowly inches closer like north and south poles of magnets attracting to the other. A hand half cupped one side of the shorter males face, his own grabbed Stan's chin as lips slowly and softly touched. 

Lightning shot through his body like when your hand or skin grazes past something with high amounts of static electricity but in a good way. Lips moving in sync for a bit longer than Kyle had anticipated, but it wasn't like he was complaining. The world felt like it was drowning out, people disappeared and all he could hear of his and Stan's breathing and slightly sloppy kissing. 

The hand let go of Kyle's face, which replaced on his waist and pulled him closer. The shorter adult wrapped his arms around his best friends neck. It was like a dream, honestly. Another one of those realistic lucid dreams Kyle experienced, but this felt too.. alive. The feeling of Stan's tongue scraping the outside of his teeth, prying it open. His tongue swirled around in the gingers mouth, leaving no crevice untouched yet practically 'battling' his own.

At this point, there was no way there was no feelings connected, unless it was simple bromance of course. They did have socks on anyways.

But of course with every good fiction books there's always a antagonist that's against the protagonist.

???: "Stan? Kyle?"

That familiar voice made the noriet push the shorter male off, a saliva trail hung from their mouth's from the passionate kiss, or well said as make out session they had experienced a moment ago.

-------------------

Thank you for 30 followers y'all. I know it isn't much but still is an achievement especially for the amount of time I've been on this platform for and how I don't get much recognition for my books due to how little I write in them. Anyways I've been very busy and tired recently. I've lost much interest on South park, but I'm still into it you could say. I'll still try to publish content for it, but I'm not so sure I'll finish most. I'm also planning on making a shared story account with my pooks.

Have a great day/night!

Love you guys! <3

-Author