denial. (smut)

a/n: this was actually supposed to be the other way around...but i like sub karissa for some reason. enjoy lovies

you and karissa were out at a restaurant with a couple friends you hadn't seen in a while. you sat next to your wife, who was trying to tease you.

she turned to you, and whispered in your ear, "baby i need you."

"not here. not now." you say, refocusing back to your friends. she doesn't give up, and slides her hand up your dress, teasing you.

you finish off the night with laughs and happy memories, as you walk back to your car, holding karissa's hand.

"you needed me that bad, you just had to keep teasing me, begging for me to fuck you?"

"mhm." karissa says, opening your door.

"when we get home, i want you upstairs. in your bra and boxers. got it?" you say, gripping the wheel.

"yes, morgan."

"shut the fuck up, and listen to me." you say, wrapping your hand around karissa's neck. "didnt you hear me the first time, when i told you that you had to be quiet?!" your eyes locked onto karissa as she tries to talk.

"i-i was listening." she pulls at her restraints.

"were you really?"

"yes! i promise."

"fucking better, slut."

you tease karissa's throbbing clit with your middle finger, feeling her juices run down her thighs. she whimpers, as you reach for the handheld vibrator. you slide it inside karissa's tight pussy, and turn it on.

"be fucking quiet, slut." you say, watching karissa bite down on her lip, as she tries not to moan.

the vibratior stimulates karissa's pussy, making it impossible not to moan. small whimpers escape her lips, as she looks up at you desperately.

"take it, my good girl. you can do it." you praise, kissing her lips.

she moans, and arches her back. "baby i-i need-"

"you aren't cumming until i say you can."

karissa moans, as the vibratior goes faster.

"hold it, my good girl. you can do it."

karissa moans, looking at you. "baby-please!"

"mm, look at you. you're so overstimulated for me."

karissa begs, staring at you.

"cum for me, sweetheart."

karissa's legs shake as she cums, juices running down her thighs.

"you're that desperate to cum, you just had to beg and beg me whore?! that's fucking pathetic."

"i'm sorry-"

"save it, slut."

"what are you-"

"do you not listen?"

"n-no i listen."

"so you heard me when i said that i wanted you quiet, right?"

karissa nods her head.

"use your words."

"yes, yes i heard you."

"don't use that attitude with me, slut." you say, putting on the strap.