Chapter One

First person (y/n)

It was just another day at the animation studio. I had just helped my father finish some last frames on the new bendy episode that was meant to air tomorrow. I love working at my dads studio it had always been dad and uncle henrys dream to open an animation studio. Bendy was an idea I had created when I was really young. I'm happy my dad brought him to life however I've heard some sketchy (get it...ill see myself out TwT) about the new gent corporation that's been doing mantince .

"Y/n kiddo you ok." My dad Joey walked into my studio

"Yeah dad I'm ok just have two more panels to sketch and ink and then i should be done I do need a coffee though." I respond getting up from my desk and stretch my (h/l) (h/c) falling out of its ponytail as i pull on the hair tie holding it up. I walked to the door "Coming with?" I ask your dad he jumps up and follows you.

We were both were walking as we run into henry. i call him your uncle but he's in no way related to us "HEY Y/N JOEY WAIT UP" He runs up and continues walking with us .

"Henry I thought you were meeting up with your son Alastor" my dad said as henry was slowing his pace "oh i am he's still at the recording studio finishing up his radio show" Alastor was henrys adopted son i never met him because he never wanted to come around the studio which honestly I never understood why but didn't questioned it "oh y/n darling are you coming to the watch party for the new episode tomorrow my son will be there... for once" Henry seemed genuinely sad. His son usually never comes and checks up on him.

"Of course I'm going I've never missed one since i was a kid you know that" we got down to the cafeteria and all got coffees and sat down. We all sat and talked about the next episode being made. my word was always important to henry and dad because this was my show after all. after a while Henry left and it was just me and dad in the art department. Eventually I sat down back at my desk minding my own till Wally Frank opened up the door "Miss drew I'm locking up the doors for the night ill leave the copy of the key on your desk so you can relock the front door when you get home."

Wally was a good kid about my age he worked as the custodian he didn't really like the job but my dad pays the younger workers good with the inflation going on at the moment. dad really cares about the next generation of workers and just wants the best for them

"Thanks Wally don't worry i wont work myself to death haha" i laugh while taking the key "are you coming to the watch party tomorrow dad invited all of the workers to it because he wants to show me off or something." I looked down a little saddened, my dad is great don't get me wrong but he's a little reserved about why he does things. I thank Wally again and head back to my art. hours had passed and i had finished up what i needed to and brought it down to the editors so they can animate it all together. As the clock hit 10pm i lock the front doors and head down to the black cat to go see Mimzzi my best friend at her speakeasy.

As I'm walking through the doors i hear her finish her last set and walk off stage grabbing a rose which her boyfriend nick through at her (nick is husk btw i forgot to mention). she sees me and jumps off the front of the stage like the crazy woman she is "Y/NNNN so good to see you hun how was work at the studio today" she said as nick got us both drinks from the bar

"oh it was good had to finish up some last minute things at the studio but I'm all free for the night, nick could you make mine with less alcohol tonight i have a screening to go to tomorrow and if dear old dad finds out i have a hangover I'm never gonna hear the end of it" he looked surprised a bit but did as i asked.

Me and Mimzzi talked for a little bit till she asked you to go up and sing but you declined as you did a lot of talking and singing for Alice angle today and your voice was sore. she understood and i promised her another time. after a while i decided it would be best for me to head home for the night and so i walked home. opening the door to the apartment i shared with my shitty boyfriend was met with yelling " WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT CHEATING ON ME" At this point i was so used to the verbal abuse it wasn't anything i cared about "i was with my dad at the animation studio we needed to finish work and i have work first thing tomorrow so just leave me alone" i locked the door to the bedroom that we don't even share anymore wishing he would just go away forever.

A/N

Thank you everyone for reading the first chapter of my new book i will try to update as much as possible let me know in the comments how you like the story bye loviesss

words:917