chapter 4

Y/N pov (still in the hospital)

Doctors and nurses were running so many tests on me and were asking me a million questions like how i could function without proper bone structure? wait what. " what do you mean i don't have bones so I'm an invertebrate?" you were doped up on meds so hopefully you didn't hear them right "no hunny you still have bones i don't know how you got you have no bones they just aren't normal you have what we assume is hypermobility in your joints which makes you able to bend your body more than usual" the nurse told me which calmed me down.

I look over the side of my bed to see Alastor sleeping somewhat awkwardly in the chair next to me "he's been here for days refuses to leave I haven't heard him on his radio show since i saw him here the day you got admitted is he your boyfriend?" she asked as you looked back at her.

"oh no he's just a family friend he's my dads best friends son" i look back at my hand which has an iv bag attached to it "has my dad come to see me" i ask her knowing he probably hasn't "he and mister henry Crowley came to visit yesterday but that's about it I'm sorry hun" she said back seeing the sad look on my face

Alastor woke up sometime later and saw me eating lunch he gave me a hug and said "tu m'as manqué ma chérie je pensais que tu étais mort. in French which i didn't understand at all but assumed he just missed me "what happened to bf/n? did he get arrested?" i ask Alastor nodded as he readjusted his seating and grabbed my food he was feeding me as if i couldn't do it myself but i accepted because i enjoyed being cared for. After he finished feeding me the same nurse from earlier came in to take my vitals and make sure i was good to leave tomorrow.

TIME SKIP TO DISCARGE DAYYY YAY Y/N IS GONNA BE OUT OF THE HOSPITAL

"so she's gonna need a few days of strict bed rest and her bandages changed every other day to everyday depending on the bleeding and she may wanna go to a professional about her especially dark blood there's a great doctor from Connecticut that could run tests about what's causing it" the doctor said handing Alastor a packet of my records and discharge paperwork as he waved us both goodbye i got changed into my normal clothes and we left the hospital as we walked out of the doors my dad and henry are there waiting for me i ran into their arms crying i missed them so much. Alastor was standing behind me holding my things, he definitely lost in thought.

Alastor's pov

As y/n hugged her family i felt my smile turn sour how could joey act like nothing is wrong. does she not know the truth it doesn't matter all that matters now is that i get my basement clean i cant have anyone know what's down there she'd defently call those wretched cops on me and then my fun would come to an end and i would hate for that to happen. i was snapped back to reality as y/n said that they were going out for lunch to give me time to clean and prepare my house for her arrival. she gave me a quick hug and left.

I was left standing there a small blush on my face. Why? it doesn't matter right now i need to get home i have like an hour at most to get my house clean. I walked to my automobile and drive back to my house. It wasn't such a large house as everyone expects its a small 3 bedroom house just enough for me to thrive the only thing i needed to clean was the basement so the moment i got home i rushed into the house and grabbed all my cleaning supplies and head for the cellar. i still had my idiot brother down here my birth parents stupid golden child thankfully he was still alive but asleep so i gagged him quite and cleaned all my knives that belonged in the kitchen. after 30 minutes all the blood was cleaned up off the floor and everything was organized i decided to make some jambalaya for when y/n got home.

shortly after i started cooking she and henry walked through the door. "ah father welcome did y/n enjoy lunch" i asked walking out the kitchen. "yeah she did why are you making food when we just ate?" he asked. dearest henry is quite a dull man i really don't know how joey and y/n delt with him if he wasn't always at the studio i would have visited i used to greatly enjoy his company until i found out what he did to y/n. if y/n didn't love her father i would have plotted his death while i was watching over her in the hospital.

y/n took a seat on the couch right in front of the fire and took off her coat. i grabbed it from her and henry turned to me "do you think joey ever told her about what she is?"

"Obviously not she wouldn't care about him like she does now." i whisper back not trying to get y/ns attention. "why did you offer to take care of her Alastor? why now I've never seen you care about anyone hell you don't even care about me so why her." i do care about henry he is in a way my father much better that the alcoholic that was my birth father.

" i do care about you." that's all i could say before i walked back into the kitchen. henry left soon after he said goodbye to y/n. later into the night we ate the jambalaya and i showed her the guest room she'd be staying in and i showed her my office i fortunately got the option to work from home or head into the studio and then pointed out my room. "the two rules i have for you are to not enter my room and under no circumstances enter the basement i hunt deer and i do not want you seeing such sights" i hope that's a good enough reason for her to stay away. as we got back to her room she gave me another hug and quickly went to her room. why do io get so flustered when she does that. it doent matter Alastor just go to bed.

A/N

Omg i finally finished this chapter it took forever for no reason i did break 1000 words for this chapter kind of proud but yeah i have some huge plot twists coming up eventually i wanna make sure you're healed up and Alastor starts visiting the studio more anyway i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter tell me what you think anyway bye loviesssss

words:1117