1

Quackity is excited,
He is walking up to board the biggest, most powerful, most impressive ship of all time.
The Titanic.
He is on the richest class getting a practical suite, plus he's going to be on the first ever cruise on the biggest passenger ship to exist.

He holds his ticket and his luggage as he waits in the line.
He thinks to his friends Karl and Sapnap who had told him it wasn't worth it, that the Titanic is just all talk.
But here he is in front of it, it's bigger than he ever could have imagined.
He slowly walks up the line as people get cleared in, then it's his turn.
He hands the ticket and gets it hole punched and a room number.
He even gets his luggage taken from him as he walks inside the ship.
He wouldn't really consider himself rich but he sure feels it right now.
He's going to be on the most expensive class with all the rich handsome guys.

Quackity has a soft spot for good looks and money, oh and anything expensive he could possibly pickpocket.
He knows it's wrong but rich people never miss anything like a watch or earrings, they will just buy new ones.
In a way they are hypocrites too.

He walks up the hallways in the first class deck staring around at everything, it's already so grand.
But it only gets better when he sees his suite, it's big and luxurious.
The bed is made for two but he doesn't care in the slightest, he has a huge closet, a beautiful rug, silk sheets, even a desk.
His luggage is already inside by the door arriving minutes before he did.

It's amazing here he just kinda wishes he had someone else with him,
A lover perhaps.

Maybe I'll make some friends here,

He thinks to himself as he closes the door locking it so he can set up his stuff.
He is putting his clothes in the closet when there's a rude knock at the door.
He pauses then slowly walks over opening it.
A very tall handsome man is standing outside.

"Hello- oh!" He says in surprise as he looks down at Quackity,
"Wow... uh- not a woman- ok" he blinks.

Quackity wrinkles his nose,
"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Nothing, wow you're short" the man gives him a dazzling smirk.

Quackity blinks acting unfazed,
"And? Why are you looking for a woman? Finding a date?"

"Ha, no I wouldn't even need to ask" the tall man replies, "I just got the wrong room number."

"Hmm..." Quackity crosses his arms, "well goodbye I guess?"

The man keeps standing there.
"So whats your name?" He asks casually.

Quackity pauses then slowly starts running his gaze over the other man's body.
He locates a watch and a few rings.

"Quackity" he replies.

"You're kinda short Quackity, and scruffy- don't look very rich to me" the other man replies, "I'm Wilbur."

Quackity feels annoyance sink over him.
First this guy barges into his room, then acts like he's interested in talking only to act all prissy and arrogant.

"Well Wilbur, goodbye" he replies through clenched teeth "and believe me I could get all the girls i wanted, if I wanted any" he scowls at the other man, "good luck at finding a hook up."

Then he closes the door in the other guy's face.
He breathes out a sigh,

So annoying.

His first interaction on what's supposed to be the greatest trip of his life is with some arrogant player guy.
Seriously, like who goes around knocking on doors to find a girl when you just arrived.
He sighs again unclenching his hands which he hadn't realized were clenched.

He really hopes he doesn't have to see that guy again.

He keeps setting up then once he's done he sits back on the bed to take a breather.
He's planning for fancy dinners, parties and evenings on the deck.
He imagines an imaginary lover's arms around him, and dancing on the deck together.
Then his thoughts go back to the other man,

"Youre kinda short- and scruffy"

Short and scruffy huh?
Quackity feels the need to prove him wrong.

Wilbur POV

Wilbur yawns as he sits back on his comfortable bed, just like he has at home.
He's kinda wanting to laugh about what happened earlier.
As he had been walking to find his room he had sworn he'd sawn someone pretty going into that room.

What sort of guy has that long of hair, also what sort of guy is that short and has that pretty of a face.
He shrugs to himself, it's his vacation he might as well enjoy it, the mix up was amusing to him.

Of course he didn't tell the guy,

Quackity... that was his name.
He had quite the temper, his attitude matched his appearance well.
Wilbur is on this boat for one reason and it's falling in love, his girlfriend had left him a while ago and he is hoping to meet someone here, then again he feels as if he had just met a very interesting person.
A possible friend maybe?

He hopes to see him again soon, perhaps at dinner.