Keeping up with the Uzui's

Your eyes started towards Makio as you turned red in embarrasment.

"S-shut up" You said crossing your arms and facing the other way clearly annoyed at Makio.

Tengen rubbed his hand on the top of your hair  messing it up as he laughed at you and your annoyed expression "Hey don't rough up my hair" You said loudly trying not to cry from frustration as Tengen kept laughing at you "Any ways I thinks about time for you to head to work" Hinatsuru Said getting up while looking at me as she put the food in the trash and kissed my forehead

Suma's Pov

I watched Hinatsuru throw away my delicious food which made me very upset but I didn't wanna  ry or whine or Makio would hurt me, Hinatsuru told Y/n to get ready for work while kissing her forehead.

Y/N walked upstairs and so did Suma, Y/n went into her room and got dresses and to a lacy pink maid outfit with a white lacy collar and the bottom of the dress had a white hem in general the dress was very short and hugged all of Y/n's curves and ass.

Y/n walked downstairs and walked to the door and tuned sliding on her cute pink high heels she kept next to the door and left

Y/n's Pov

I put on my cute high heels and left before getting in my BMW and driving to work my job is kinda simple I work at a maid cafe all I need to do at it is greet the people and act like their my master I thought as I walked in before clocking in and waiting for someone to enter after a while a man entered he gave off bad vibes but I ran up to him with a smile on my face and bowed "Welcome back master I'm here to serve you" I said, I wasn't even actually happy I just had to do it because of the policy.

I sat him down in his seat and he order fries I went up to the chef and told her to make some after a while she finished as I went to give them to the man I felt a sharp pain in my ass I tried keeping balance but I fell over I looked over and saw a man he was smiling 'nice ass shortie" he said I just looked away and ignored him trying not to cry as I looked down at the spilled fries I wiped my face and got back up.

I went back to the chef and begged her to make more to my luck she did and I run back to the man who ordered the fries "I'm sorry sir but it took longer them expected" I said after bowing and I got back up and ran back over to the spilt fries and cleaned them up.

____________________________________________________________________
                                                            Time skip

After a long day of work I got back home still upset about having my ass slapped by a man who was probably way older then me I wiped my teary Face and walked back into the house

"what's wrong honey I heard some say"

____________________________________________________________________

CLIFF HANGER

anyway the end what should I write about next all my stories are bad