Ice Cream

song: ice cream by the wombats

"Lian," Roy looks up, mopping the sweat from his freckled forehead. "I need your help putting together your dollhouse. Where do you keep wandering off to?" he stops talking as soon as he catches sight of what's in her hand. "Where did you get that?"

The 'that' refers to the melting blue popsicle you just gave her.

"What?" You meet his unimpressed stare with one of your own.

It's hot as fuck outside.

Even under the covered part of your balcony with fans running, it's almost unbearable. This, however, doesn't stop Jason and Roy from insisting on putting together a dollhouse the size of you outside on it.

"Why did you give Lian a popsicle if you know she's supposed to help daddies put this together?"

"Because I wanted a popsicle," you suck on your own popsicle as if it's obvious, "and I knew if I got one she would want one, so..."

"Baby, I want a popsicle," Roy complains from beside Jason. He pulls up the bottom of his shirt to wipe at the cascading sweat on his forehead before giving up and throwing it off his body altogether.

You bite at the corner of your lower lip, getting lost in the dips of his dripping, chiseled chest.

He, being the asshole he is, hands Jason the screwdriver

"You two fucks are good for nothing," Jason teases. You snatch your popsicle from Roy's exaggerated lunges your way with a bubbly laugh. "What's the point of dating two people if I'm the only one ever doing the heavy lifting work?"

"Roy and I are like your trophy wives, daddy," Roy nods enthusiastically from beside you before chomping off half of the treat in your hand. "ROY!"

"DAD!" Lian echoes your yell.

At this point, Lian has more puddle than popsicle.

Roy sees this and uses it as an excuse to eat the melting blue goop before it hits the stone tile.

"So stinkin' cute," you can't help but coo.

"You sound just like him," Jason teases, looking up at you through his dark lashes.

You blush brighter than the red popsicle in your hand, "Shut up."

He smirks, briefly glancing down at the screw before looking back up at you, "Give me a bite."

Your heart flutters.

Even though you've been dating over a year at this point, he still manages to stir butterflies in your stomach. Without hesitation, you bend down, bringing the sweet cold against his silky lips. The red liquid trickles slowly down to his defined jawline until it dribbles down onto his jugular.

You slowly settle in his lap with your legs stretched across his thick thighs.

His eyes flash dangerously.

You take the melting stick and press it against his lips again. This time, he lewdly slurps at it, drawing attention from Roy who'd just finished off Lian's popsicle.

"Go wash your hands, etai yazi," Roy distractedly ushers Lian inside, shutting the balcony door behind her. He's too busy staring at you on top of Jason to care that she's dripping blue all across the hardwood.

As soon as she's out of sight, Roy bolts over hungrily.

Your tongue juts out, lightly tracing along the sweet red river stretched out along his neck and Adam's apple. You flick at his jugular with the tip of your tongue, watching as it bobs up and down before gently sucking it into your mouth.