IX. | Awaken of The Twins

.
.
[ The amount of cringe this fanfic has is unreal BAHA ]

Juliette entered the back—seeing Scaramouche who was now bandaged up. "I brought some clothes you could wear. That dress must've been uncomfortable for a male, so I guessed you'll prefer these," she said.

Juliette handed the clothes to Scaramouche—it was ordinary clothes, nothing special because of course—this is some ordinary pharmacy. "Thank you, Juliette—I'll get changed now," Scaramouche said as he exited the back room.

Kazuha looked over at Juliette, "it was nice of you to use the clothes in the pharmacy to allow him to wear more comfortable clothes," he told her with a small smile. Juliette slightly shook her head, "no—they're spare clothes of mine."

That response made Kazuha softly chuckle nervously because he didn't know that, "I dearly apologize for mistaking the clothes as not yours," he spoke as he tried to make it less awkward after he was informed by Juliette.

She sighed as she responded, "no need to apologize—I didn't tell you that beforehand, so don't worry too much about these little things all the times.. or were you just raised to be like that?" She questioned, a bit curious about him.

Kazuha grinned nervously, "uhm.. yes—I would say so?" Juliette nodded in understanding once again as she checked the time, "Oh! I have to get back to work—if you need anything, I'll be at my desk." Kazuha nodded as he saw Juliette rush out and went to her receptionist desk.

Scaramouche walked into the room right after Juliette rushed off. "So, she's back to work?" He asked. Kazuha nodded, "yes—I suppose we had took some of her time.." Kazuha hesitated on apologizing for taking some of Juliette's time.

Scaramouche noticed that pretty quickly, "Kazuha, I know you—not very well, but from the expression on your face.. you're planning on apologizing, aren't you?" Scaramouche guessed, and was correct about that.

Kazuha sighed before letting out a small soft chuckle, "you're correct—I was debating on that for a moment, but from the way you called me out.. you don't want to spend any more time around here, do you?" Kazuha guessed.

"Yep, and now we should leave," Scaramouche responded, grabbing Kazuha's arm and dragging him along as he exited the back room. The first thing they see is Juliette, at her desk, helping a few costumers with some things.

Scaramouche just ignored Juliette as he dragged Kazuha out of the pharmacy before Kazuha could debate on apologizing to Juliette again. "So you seriously hate the idea of me apologizing to her, huh?" Kazuha asked.

Scaramouche nodded as they both stood outside the pharmacy, "of course I do—you'll waste our time with that nonsense. I will tell you once again—she helped us with her free will, it's not like we forced her to help with my wounds."

Kazuha softly laughed at Scaramouche's comment, "you're not wrong about that—she did help us even though we interrupted her work hours.." he took a deep breath before continuing, "should we.. check up on Lady Lisa?"

Scaramouche raised an eye brow as he looked over at Kazuha, "is this about that zombie kid again?" Kazuha seemed slightly offended with how the indigo male called Qiqi "that zombie kid" though was true, Qiqi was a zombie child.

"I-I wouldn't say that so bluntly while describing a literal child.. you're right that she's a zombie though—just don't say it in that type of way. You know what they say, 'treat others how you want to be treated' Scara~" Kazuha jokingly teased.