The middle.

"Woo!! That was awesome!" Za screamed, clearly adrenaline was rushing through him.

I was jumping up and down and screaming as well.

"Dude, you did awesome."

"I know I know."

"Like amazing like-" I cut him off and pushed him playfully.

"Alright I get it, shut up."

He pretended to be hurt and followed me into the dressing room.

"We partying tonight?" I nodded.

"As soon as I get out of the shower we can go."

"Alright, bet." He walked out, leaving me alone.

I sat down on the sofa and flipped through channels for awhile before I felt my phone vibrate.

"Talk to me." I said, putting the phone on speaker.

"What's up? How was your show?" Kendall.

I smiled to myself. "It was good, how's London?"

She giggled. "It's alright. Although, I haven't found any good places to shop. Where are you right now?"

"Atlanta. You're ahead of me by like four hours. Why are you still up? Isn't it like 2:00 am there?"

"Yep, can't sleep. I was hoping a certain best friend of mine would talk to me until I could."

I couldn't say no to her. I leaned back into the chair and shut my eyes.

"Sure, I'm just gonna party later on anyways so I need to stay up."

She laughed. "Oh boy, please don't try to dance again. Or get drunk. You know how you get."

I rolled my eyes. "Girl, bye."

We both laughed hard. "Have you spoken to GiGi today?"

"Nah, I talked to her last night though. Thank you guys..you've really helped me."

"Of course, babe. We can't have you slumped and depressed while we're not around physically."

Za and Fredo knocked on the door and let themselves in without me even asking.

"You ready bro?" Za asked.

I looked over at him and nearly passed out. "Oh hell no..you are not wearing that going out with me."

He looked at Fredo. "What's wrong with what I have on? He wears flashy pants and shoes all the time on stage!"

I rolled my eyes. "Because I'm Justin Bieber bitch."

Kendall laughed. "Hey I'm gonna call you later, be good tonight! Give the guys a kiss for me."

We all looked at each other. "Nope. Love you though and I promise, no trouble."

We said our goodbyes and hung up.

"Go get your stinky ass in the shower please so we can go."

"Fine."
|||
Meghan
"I think this is the place right here." Dedra said and looked back down at her phone.

"This is where he performed. I don't know where he's staying though."

I nodded my head and pulled into the parking lot.

"There's no one here." She shrugged her shoulders.

"We could always go in and see."

I guess she was right.