The middle.

"The bitch ain't got no class." Dedra said as we left the club.

"All she does is brag about what she got and what other people don't got. I don't wanna hear that shit!"

Za was cracking up. Half because he was drunk, half was because he liked her.

"I feel you. I hate people like that too. I just wanna..oooh!!"

I shook my head and waited for the rest to come out of the club.

"Justin, you good man?" Fredo asked a sloppy and tripping over thin air Justin who just stared back with a smug grin on his face.

"Yeah, bro. I'm straight." He started giggling like a crazy person.

"Look here, I don't want any throw up in my car so if you have-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Justin puked all over the side of the building.

"Okay ew!" Yvonna said when she came over to us.

"Somebody needs to clean him up."

I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you? Since you're wifey now and all."

"What's that supposed to mean? I'm not cleaning up after a grown ass man that can't handle his liquor."

Justin continued to puke. We could already hear the camera flashes coming from everywhere as paparazzi grew closer and closer to us.

This wasn't going to be pretty in the morning.

"F-fuck.." He wiped his mouth and walked back over to us.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders and leaned his head against the building. "Just get me out of here."

Fredo nodded and the security guards led Justin to the car first so he wouldn't get mobbed and then came back for us.
*****
Justin
"Is this what dying feels like?" I asked and took the aspirin that Meghan gave me.

"No, but it's what a pre-hangover feels like. Here."

She handed me a glass of water. "Are you going to be alright down here? If not then-"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Tell lil mama I said goodnight."

She nodded her head and left out the living room.

"Jussy!!" I heard loud banging and then little feet running towards the sofa.

"You're back!" She wrapped her little arms around my neck and got under the blanket beside me.

"Yeah just for tonight though. I'm not feeling too well, baby girl."

She pouted her lip. So cute. "But why? Does your tummy hurt?"

I nodded. "And my head. But Jussy will be alright."

She smiled and laid her head on my chest. "Goodnight, Dada."

I smiled to myself and gently rubbed her back as she slept. "Goodnight, lil mama."

AWWWWW SHIT I WAS IN MY FEELINGS AFTER I WROTE THAT YALL 😫