Lili Bird

My POV:
We kept flying higher and higher into the sky then we were in outer space. We passed by planets.
"Who are you "
"I'm Keaton"
"Keaton? Take a hold of this" Keaton takes his ankle disgustingly "both hands"
"Pass it on"
"Francine grab my ankle" called Keaton and Francine grabs his ankle "Chrissy grab my ankle"Francine calls to her twin and she grabs hold of her ankle. "Ava take hold of my ankle " Chrissy calls and Ava grabs her ankle "Lili grab my ankle" Ava calls to me and I grab her ankle "whatever happens don't let go "shouts Peter and we were flying faster then a million stars were glittering. I look and see an island in the distance "Neverland"I gasp softly "we're here" said Ava in awe. We flew over and landed on a cloud,Peter takes his telescope out to spy on the ship below. I look at him wanting to see as well.he hands me the telescope and I see the ship. "Forty gunner" I said "she must do twenty knots under full sail " I hand Keaton the telescope "Noodler with his hands fixed on backwards" he said and handed Ava the telescope "Bill Jules every inch of him Tattooed " she hands Keaton back the telescope.
"Hook "he gasps and hands Peter back the telescope "let's take a closer look "he whispered and we jump from cloud to cloud to see closer.
Third POV:
As Peter and the children were jumping from cloud to cloud Keaton's hat falls off and lands on the deck alerting Hook. He looks through the telescope and sees them in the clouds. "Fetch Long Tom"he orders. As Peter continues to look through the Telescope,he sees the pirates fire their cannon at them.

 As Peter continues to look through the Telescope,he sees the pirates fire their cannon at them

Peter quickly pushes Lili out of the way but the wind of the shot blows Lili away. Keaton and the twins cling onto the cloud trying to stay on. "Tink find Lili"he orders "leave the rest to me" he flies off. "Oh Captain Hook "he calls flying towards the ship. "Pan"shouts Hook "blast him out of the sky". "You can't get me" he called flying and makes the cannon shoot the mast. "Timber"he calls flying away. Back in the sky Keaton and the twins are hanging on the cloud but slip and fall into the lake of a Jungle.

"Relaunch the cannon"Hook shouts "relaunch the cannon?"asks a pirate "but Captain he is gone". Hook stabs the pirate to death. "Any other complaints "he asks his crew "search the jungle bring me those children "he shouts

In the Jungle the lost boys are looking through the telescope and see Lili flying in the air. "What is it" asks Tootles
"A large white bird"said Slightly "quite ugly too"
"Give me it"shout the lost boys trying to grab the telescope from him. "No" shouts Slightly "when Peter's away I'm in charge. I get to look through the telescope " Lili is overheard and coming into view "it's getting closer " Tinker Bell then shows up blinding Slightly "my god I've gone blind " he cries and the other lost boys laugh and mock him.
"Hello Tink where's Peter?"
"Hello Tink"
"She's blinded me" cried Slightly still blinded by Tinker Bell
"Hello Tink" says Curly and Tootles
"Anymore news of Cinderella "asks Tootles
Tinker bell nods her head and whispers in Tootles's ear.
                           Now Tinker bell was not all bad. Sometimes she was all good but fairies are so small that they only have room for one feeling at a time