Confession

Short recap

(Gojo gives advice, and Inumaki goes to Yuutas dorm to...ytw)
________________________________________________________

"Y-Your kidding right Inumaki?" Yuuta said, almost in disbelief. "Nice prank Inumaki... You almost had me..."

I looked at Yuuta in a serious way, and shook my head no. I felt so guilty when Yuuta realized it wasn't a joke.

'I had Megumi to test the substance I got struck by, and when I got the results, it told me that I had two more days left. I went and told everybody , and your the last one I need to talk to.'

I felt Yuuta gripped on myself shoulders, tears forming in his eyes, the sight was devastating, it made want to vomit. "Why...why was I the last one to find out...?" I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces right there and then. I just wanted to hold, hug, and kiss him, telling him over and over that I love him.

'I made my choice to get surgery, Gojo offered to pay for me. If I get the surgery, I lose the ability to love ever again.'

"Please don't go through with this idea inumaki...please, please, PLEASE!" Seeing Yuuta beg made me start to cry, I just wanted to tell him that I love him.

"Please Inumaki....I dont want you to never love again. Not when I love you..."

I frozed. Yuuta glanced at me, tears running down his face. "I don't want you to never love again, because knowing that you can't love again will make me feel guilty for still loving you." He paused for a moment before looking at me. "I know I'm being an idiot, crying, and confessing my love to you knowing that you don't like me back. I just don't want to lose my best friend..."

"Yuuta...I love you too.." I whispered, but loud enough for Yuuta to hear. "W-what...?" His eyes grew in surprise. "I like you too Yuuta.."  Before I can look at him again, I felt a pair of lips touch mine, I closed my eyes as my lips sunken into the kiss.  I felt Yuuta's hands wrap around my waist.

I slowly wrapped my arms around Yuuta's neck, Yuuta was clearly towering over me because of our height difference. We both broke the kiss and smiled. "Does that make a us official....?" Yuuta said, a little hesitant like I was joking around, or I was pitying him because I felt bad. I giggled and shook my head.

'I guess it does make us official'

"I love you Inumaki."

"I love you too, Yuuta."

Words- 436