✧.16.✧ Messages

Why do people have to choose a profession in which their are not even good?

Like seriously and just teach you whatever they want, whatever they think!

I'm talking about my mam who don't even know how to teach! I'm right now sitting in this class, trying to concentrate about what she is trying to tell me, about her voice is like so slow, provoking me to sleep!

Accounts! My mam teaches this subject which is hell based on maths! But does she know how to teach it? Nah does even now about it.

The boys are laughing infront of us seeing her like this, then it's they fault cause it's their teachers not ours!!

I don't know where he is? Our sir used to teach us every good. The subject I don't like started to like it by his teachings skills and now here we have to bear this mam who don't even anything!

I elbow Laxmi who is beside me.

"Are you understanding?" I asked her in a low whisper.

"Kya? Nai? Mai suni he nahi." She said cheekily smiling at me, shook my head at her and elbow Areeba.

"Hey, samjha mai ara?" I asked Areeba who shake her head in sleepy state.

I sigh us i looked at faria who was chatting with her boyfriend and laughing with Laxmi.

"What are you guys laughing about?" I asked confused.

"Ye dekhe!" Laxmi said and i looked in faria's phone.

Faria: I won't talk you!

Sahil: sorry na teddy bear, my darling 🤭❤️.

Hahahahaha.....cringe.

I looked at sakshi who was busy fighting with Sunil.

I look carefully to see, Sunil kept poking his pen in sakshi arm and she being irritated and glaring at him.

I looked at hajira, she was drawing patterns in her book.

I then looked at raziya who was listening to mam, fully concentrated. Beside her Sameer looking at raziya from time to time.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Armaan was sleeping and Arhaan was scrolling on his phone.

Nobody is concentrating, i bent my head down and open my phone to see messages.

I open and saw a new stranger message on Insta.

I open the message.

Hey, my name is Ali.✨

I want to be friends with you!✨❤️.

May i know your name?🥀✨

What's with this emojis? Like it's looking werid.

I don't know why i thought to message him back.

It's not like i have never talk to boys, I have but only on chats and all not physically. That  too because sometimes i think that if I have to get over him, I need to communicate to another gender, so i tried.

Tried.

Every boy, I mean it when i say every boy! In starting I was so nervous when I used to talk, like even if they say how are you? What is your name? I used to be so nervous that my hand started getting cold in nervousness.