✧.18.✧ Unexpected person

Character's

THE MAIN ◉      Yasmin khan
    LEADS     ◉      Arhaan uddin

♡⁠ω⁠♡ω⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡

Yasmin khan Family:

Munira hussian- Mother
Abdul khan- Father
Yaseen khan- Older Brother

Arhaan Uddin Family:

Rashida fatima- Mother
Shadab Uddin- Father
Ahaan Uddin-Younger Brother
Maria Uddin- Younger Sister

MAIN LEADS
FRIENDS :

Yasmin Friends:

UNZILA FATIMA- RAZIYA
AREEBA ALIM- AREEBA
SAKSHI VEEMA- SAKSHI
FARIA MALIK-  FARIA        
LAXMI SHARMA- LAXMI
HAJIRA QUDDUS- HAJIRA

Arhaan Friends:

SAMEER SHAH- SAMEER
ARMAAN ALI- ARMAAN
SUNIL MALHOTRA- SUNIL

Happy reading♡

     Today is the day. Of Rashida aunty coming to our house, I was setting the table and keeping all the necessary items on it for lunch.

They are coming for lunch.

I was wearing a long off white frock which had light faded red colour flowers print on it. I honestly love this dress and was waiting to wear this on a occasion.

My hairs wear half up and half down, in pluss clutch. And I did minimal make up as I like it.

I walked in kitchen and saw mummy making curd for biryani, briyani is almost ready now and im excited to eat it!

After some moments we hear a bell and i open the door to Found.

Arhan?

Once i look at him i closed the door on his face!

Wait is that really him or I'm just hallucinating him? Is not going to college is effecting me so much?

I slowly open the door to Found arhan again. I panicked and asked him.

"What are you doing here!? How did you know my house!? Wait you were stalking me!? Oh hell arhan you should have atleast asked before stalking me! Why would you do that! I mean if you wan-" I was saying non stop and he said.

"Is this mrs khan house?" He asked and i nodded.

"We are invited here for lunch." He said and i widen my eyes and shut the door again at his face.

Turning around again I started to think.

Is he the son of Rashida aunty? Is he the one who is same age as me? Is he the one whom about mummy told me?

Yesss, he is the one! Wait but let me confirm again.

I open the door and closed at him who was now staring at the door.