FAMILY INTRODUCTION

Hey guys so let's meet the Shekawat family first.

Shekawat family

Sushma Shekawat : dadi of Aman and Ankit ( head of the family)

DeshrajSinghShekawat: ( elder son of sushma ) Ankit's dad ,strict in nature as he want his son will successful in their life.
Aasha Shekawat: Ankit's Mom ,cool and understanding in nature .

Ashish Singh Shekawat: Ankit's elder brother worked as Ceo in his company, and have a teasing nature.

Sunil Singh Shekawat: ( younger son of sushma ) Aman's dad ,loving in nature.
Saroj Shekawat: Aman's mom ,loving but little strict and more funny in nature.

Naina chauhan:Aman and Ankit's childhood best friend lives in there house she also their bua's daughter she is no longer alive.

*******************************************Singhania family

Singhania family

Harbansh Singh Singhania:Charu and Payal's dadu ,strict in nature ,man of moral,Always loves silence and peace.

Manisha Singh Singhania: Payal's father,loves his daughter's most, funny caring but possessive for his daughters.
Sonal Singhania:Payal's mother,caring ,loving but loved to tease and taunt her younger daughter payal.
Priya Singhania:Payal's elder sister, cute and sweet, a fashion designer.

Sourya Singh Singhania:Charu's father ,caring, funny, kind and loves to cook food.
Anjali Singhania: Charu's mother always wants to see her daughter happy.
Abeer Singh Singhania: Charu's elder brother, Ceo of Singhania industries and going to be married

Muskan rathore: soon to be Mrs abeer singhania. Engaged with abeer.

Harsh Rawat: Best friend of Charu and payal , and also like their family member.